Alternative methods for colitis.
Juices from colitis.
1. At the first sign of colitis, it is recommended to start taking onion juice — one teaspoon three times a day.
2. Freshly squeezed goose foot juice helps in relieving constipation. Drink it one dessert spoon three times in 24 hours, previously adding half a glass of water.
Reception of goose cinquefoil is not possible with intestinal inflammation, especially if constipation is observed. Otherwise, a sharp deterioration of the condition occurs, the pains become sharper, nausea and vomiting appear.
3. Take whole potato tubers, peel and grind. Squeeze the juice. Drink half a cup daily before meals.
4. Eliminate severe pain can be through apple juice. 100 ml of linden honey are dissolved in a liter of freshly squeezed drink. They drink half a cup each time before meals. The recipe is also suitable for people suffering from chronic colitis.
5. A mix of spinach, cucumber, carrot and beetroot juice helps in eliminating a chronic disease. The total volume is a cup. It is divided into two doses, drinking after lunch and dinner.
6. Juice from gooseberries is indicated for a spastic form of the disease. Use a large spoon every time before eating.
Alternative methods for colitis.
Folk methods of treating colitis are diverse. All of them are recommended for quick and effective elimination of discomfort and the fight against manifestations of the disease at home.
With severe diarrhea, the use of activated carbon is recommended. It does not need to be mixed with other drugs. Several grams are consumed up to four times a day, 80 minutes after a meal. Washed down with water. The course lasts only a few days.
To 300 milliliters of strong wine add 100 ml of water and a handful of blueberry berries. Boil for several minutes after boiling. They drink to eliminate the disease and improve blood circulation three times, dividing the total volume. It is treated for about two weeks.
Special nutrition is called an important part of the therapeutic program for intestinal inflammation. Food should not cause irritation and fermentation. The most useful are soups with a liquid consistency. Not the last place in the diet is cereals. They should be consumed sufficiently boiled and slimy. If bowel disease occurs with constipation, boiled beets, pumpkin and carrots are introduced into the diet.
During periods of exacerbation, it is strictly forbidden to lean on spicy and fatty foods, eat fried foods and flour. Rosehip broth and dried fruit compotes can be drunk in any quantity. During periods of calm, weak meat broths, stewed fish, eggs and baked fruits are added to the menu.
For treatment, pickled cabbage is needed. Brine relaxes the intestines with a spastic form of the disease. Use half a glass after a meal.
Propolis milk has a therapeutic effect on the intestines. Take a fresh drink, bring to a boil and add 100 grams of propolis. The mixture is kept in a water bath for ten minutes. Consume every four hours for 1 tsp. The course lasts up to three months.
How to get rid of chronic colitis? Proponents of alternative treatment argue that through massage. The procedure has a positive effect on the digestive tract, reduces pain and relieves cramping. Massage is carried out for five to fifteen minutes daily. If the disease is observed in women, massage with the left hand. Men carry out actions right.
First massage the brush, or rather, the point between the index and thumb. Exposure to it helps to relieve inflammation, therefore it is allowed for acute colitis. Another miraculous point is located at a distance of two fingers on either side of the navel.
With severe cramping, massage several points on the abdomen. They are located on the midline slightly above and below the navel.
A massage of the abdomen in a clockwise direction is indicated for problems with bowel movement. Movements are performed around the umbilical ring. After they place two palms on the stomach and move them towards each other. The duration of the procedure is six minutes. Massage is best done in the morning.