Baths for eczema.
The duration of the course for any form of the disease is at least a week.
1. Mix a handful of flowers of calendula, chamomile, nettle and geranium, elderberry and pine branches. Pour boiling water over the herbal mixture. Insist under the lid for half an hour. After filtering, pour the infusion into the bath. The procedure takes 10 minutes. The course continues until the disappearance of severe symptoms of the disease.
The bath is good for relaxation, but it is unlikely to be able to cope with the disease.
2. Prepare a decoction of rose petals, oak bark, horsetail, nettle (take in equal amounts and pour boiling water). After an hour of infusion, strain, add to the bath with warm water. The duration of the procedure is 15 minutes, the course — until the skin is restored.
3. Pour melissa, caraway flowers, willow bark and dandelion leaves, taken handful, with hot water. Stand for 20 minutes, filter and add to water. Take a bath for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure for at least 2 weeks.
4. 10 grams of pre-crushed viburnum bark to combine with a glass of boiling water. Insist 40 minutes. Strained infusion to use during bathing, adding to water. The duration of the session is a quarter of an hour.
5. The method is suitable for getting rid of weeping eczema. Prepare a decoction of yarrow, elderberry, pine branches, large plantain, knotweed and large-rhizome geranium. The ingredients are taken in equal proportions, brewed with boiling water (not less than a liter). After settling for 40 minutes, it is filtered and added to the bath. After a 10-minute session, put on a shirt soaked in the same infusion. The course continues until recovery.
Baths for eczema.
6. In 1 liter of hot water add 100 grams of elecampane rhizomes, leave for 5 hours. Ready broth is used for baths and washes twice a day.
7. 1 kg of straw (sowing oats) pour a liter of water and boil a little. Ready-made folk remedy to use for baths and washes.
8. 40 grams of comfrey rhizomes are poured with 0.5 liters of water and simmered over low heat for 30 minutes. After giving 4 hours to stand. The finished infusion is filtered and added to the bath. The duration of one session is 5 minutes.
9. In one liter of water, 250 grams of dry or fresh leaves of walnut are boiled. The product is intended for baths and washes.
10. In the chronic form of pathology, a collection is prepared from a series of tripartite, medicinal valerian, chamomile, sage, hypericum, celandine (a small handful). The mixture is poured with 4 liters of water, allowed to stand for an hour. The filtered infusion is poured into a bath, the water in which is not higher than 38 degrees. The procedure is continued for 20 minutes. Course — 15 baths.
11. For the preparation of therapeutic baths use infusions of kirkazona lomonosovidnoy or forget-me-not field. The selected grass in the amount of 4 tablespoons is steamed with two glasses of water. After filtered and added to the bath. The number of sessions is 10.
12. The wet form is treated by baths based on pine cones and needles, geraniums and yarrow. 40 grams of the collection is combined with a liter of boiling water, kept for about 15 minutes and added to the bath with a water temperature of 36 degrees. The duration of the session is 5-7 minutes.
13. Starch baths are beneficial for any type of eczema. 1 kg of starch is dissolved in cold water, after which it is poured into a bath at a temperature of 39 degrees. Procedures last 20 minutes and are repeated every other day for a month.
14. Fill with celandine and a succession of 10-liter pan. Pour boiling water and simmer for an hour. Pour the resulting broth into a half-filled bath. Take a dip and let the body dry on its own. Repeat the procedure after 2 days.