Disease of the breast. (Continuation of the article)
The antitumor effect of the treatment of nodular forms of mastitis can be realized by soft non-toxic herbs: Agrimony, Helichrysum, mugwort, birch, thistle, elderberry, which reduce the congestion in the liver and biliary tract and improve the outflow of pelvic veins.
The direct action on the tumor (anti grass).
10% hemlock tincture in vodka take 3 times a day, starting with 1 drop at the reception. Daily added drop by drop at each meal.
On the second day drink 2 drops, 3 times a day on the third — 3 drops, on the fourth — 4 and so forth and «hills» peak.
The peak of «roller coaster», at which begins a symmetrical reduction in dose, falls on the 20th day. The cycle lasts 39 days. Break — 11 days. Thus, receiving infusions hemlock tied in time to receive the herbal collection.
The most effective in mastitis following immunomodulators:
• Euphorbia Pallas 6% -ing infusion of vodka to take 15 drops 3
once a day
• Ferrules Junggar 10% tincture of vodka to take 25-30 drops 3 times a day
• A mixture of 60% tincture Hedysarum forgotten (red root) and 40% tincture Rhodiola chetyrehrazdelnoy (red brush). Liqueurs red root and red brush is made of 10% -s’ vodka. This is perhaps the most effective immunomodulator.
Correction of the thyroid gland and the elimination of venous stasis in the pelvis.
The basis of the collection of the drug in such cases should make up the plant,
diiodothyronine content (woodwax), as well as herbs, liquidating the conflict in autoimmune thyroid tissue (common cocklebur, Scrophularia nodosa).
The antitumor effect of the treatment of nodular forms of mastitis can be realized by soft non-toxic herbs (Agrimony, immortelle, tarragon, birch, thistle, elderberry), the use of which reduces congestion in the liver and biliary tract and improves the outflow of pelvic veins.
• common cocklebur (part 2)
• woodwax (part 2)
• Scrophularia nodosa (part 1)
• Agrimony medicinal (2 parts)
• Birch leaf (2 parts)
• Everlasting Sand, flowers (1 part)
• Dill sowing seeds (part 1)
Preparation: a tablespoon of finely minced collection pour 200 ml of boiling water, infuse 1 hour, drain.
Drink 1/2 cup 2 times a day before meals.