Charges from heartburn.
1. Prepare a vegetable mixture of twenty-five grams of plantain, twenty grams of St. John’s wort and ten — chamomile. The resulting collection is poured with 0.3 liters of boiling water and allowed to infuse. In strained form they are consumed, divided by three times.
2. In three hundred milliliters, boiling water is dipped in a teaspoon of caraway seeds, mint and calamus. It is kept under the lid for no more than twenty minutes. Take twice four glasses.
3. Add a handful of chamomile and St. John’s wort to a dessert spoon of crushed joints of golden mustache. Pour the collection with a liter of boiling water and insist until cool. Use 10 ml once a day. Treatment does not last longer than a week.
4. Povnushnuyu swamp marsh, yarrow and St. John’s wort are equally connected. A couple of large spoons of the mixture for two hours insist in a liter of boiling water. Use half a cup up to five times a day for acute pain and burning.
5. Prepare a collection of one hundred grams of marshmallow root and linden inflorescences taken, fifty grams each of St. John’s wort, licorice root, yarrow, rhizomes of creeping wheatgrass, and grass of the common shandra. Add twenty grams of centaury grass. Combine 1 tbsp. l collection with a mug of boiling water. After half an hour, filter. Drink twice a cup.
With uncontrolled intake, problems with the work of the kidneys may appear.
Charges from heartburn.
6. Take twenty grams of grass marjoram, goose cinquefoil, lemon balm leaves, rhizomes of creeping wheatgrass, Icelandic lichen, marshmallow root, linden inflorescences, goose cinquefoil grass and chandra vulgaris. Fifty grams of yarrow are added. For three hours, 1 tbsp. l raw materials are steamed with 300 ml of boiling water. Use the cup three times.
7. Fifty grams of inflorescences of linden, licorice root, calamus rhizomes, dill seeds, peppermint leaves and flaxseed are collected together. Fifteen grams is steamed with 250 ml of hot moisture for thirty minutes. 150 ml are drunk per day.
8. The leaves of viburnum, blackcurrant and peppermint are mixed evenly. A handful is insisted in a cup of boiling water for half an hour, after which they drink. Treatment through this collection is carried out three times a day. You can drink during pregnancy.
9. Combine 75 g of mint and St. John’s wort. Add 100 g of popcorn. A glass of the mixture is poured into the evening 750 ml of boiling water. In the morning they start drinking — 150 ml four times.
The substances contained in the zopnik can cause constipation.