Decoctions and Charges from arthrosis.
Herbal therapy with decoctions helps to get rid of the discomfort caused by the disease in the shortest possible time. People’s doctors say that in just a few weeks the patient becomes noticeably better. Reception is carried out by courses.
The duration of the entire treatment is sometimes about four years.
1. A glass of hot water is poured into 10 g of dried bay leaf (seasoning is used). They send it to the fire, where it is brought to a boil and boiled for about ten minutes.
Squeeze the raw material after cooling. Take a folk remedy during the day in small sips. Treatment is performed for a week with pathology of the cervical spine, acromioclavicular and sacrococcygeal types of the disease.
Open packaging of bay leaves can be stored no more than a year. It can be harmful in the future. You should not take a decoction at all for kidney diseases and stomach ulcers.
2. Pour a glass of birch buds to 250 ml of water. Sent to the fire and brought to a boil. It is allowed to boil for fifteen minutes, after which it is removed from the heat and cooled. Filter. Drink 70 ml three times.
3. One and a half teaspoons of corn stigmas in 200 ml of water is boiled for seven minutes. Drink 1 tbsp. l four times on an empty stomach.
4. Together with the husk, cut two large onions. Boil in a liter of water. Drink three times a day, 50 ml on an empty stomach.
5. In a glass of clean water, a handful of marigold flowers are boiled for three minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Use 60 ml three times.
In a large number of marigolds cause a persistent allergic reaction.
6. A handful of maple leaves in 400 ml of water are brought to a boil and boil briefly. Squeeze the raw material after complete cooling. Drink half a cup three times on an empty stomach.
1. Mix two parts of dioica nettle, raspberry roots and elecampane grass, one each — the colors of mountain arnica and black elderberry. Add three parts of the flowers of Ledum. Two large collection spoons in two glasses of water are brought to a boil and allowed to cool under a lid. Treatment is carried out in half a cup three times a day on an empty stomach.
2. The buckthorn bark, dandelion roots, peppermint leaves and fennel fruits are mixed evenly. Two tablespoons in half a liter of moisture are brought to a boil and boiled for no more than ten minutes over low heat. They are used after filtering in the morning on an empty stomach for a couple of large spoons.