Decoctions from thrush.
1. Dried black currant leaves in the amount of four large handfuls are poured with two liters of moisture and brought to a boil over low heat. Boil for half an hour. They are filtering. To improve the effectiveness in the treatment of candidiasis, several cloves of garlic, crushed to pulp, and the juice of one lemon are injected. Drink ½ cup three times on an empty stomach.
2. Take 200 g of hawthorn fruit, place in a container with two liters of moisture and bring to a boil over low heat. Boil for five minutes and set aside. When it cools down, they begin to use it at home — half a glass every two hours.
Decoctions from thrush.
3. Three meadow clover flowers are added to 200 ml of water. Boil for fifteen minutes. Insist until it cools down. Take fifty milliliters per day for ten days.
4. Closer to winter, collect and dry alder cones. Two large spoons are poured over 300 ml of water and placed over low heat for fifteen minutes. After it is kept for about ten minutes under the lid and filtered. Drink half a glass every time before meals for twenty days.
Alder is categorically contraindicated for pregnant and lactating women.
5. A handful of onion peels are placed in a liter of water and brought to a boil. Boil for fifteen minutes over low heat and let it stand for about five hours, having previously wrapped it up. Drink the entire volume per day, repeating the treatment for three days.
The method is recommended for thrush of the oral mucosa. It is carried out using phyto-compositions and solutions of improvised means. Treatment is not stopped until the manifestations of candidiasis are completely eliminated.
1. Pour one liter of water into a saucepan. Add a pinch of salt and let cool. Add one chicken egg white and beat in salted water. Use the composition for rinsing three times a day.
2. If thrush has struck the oral mucosa of the child, you can prepare an infusion of the following plants: rose hips, elecampane, calendula, cloves, St. John’s wort. The selected raw material in the amount of a teaspoon is steamed with 150 ml of boiling water for half an hour. After straining, let the child rinse his mouth. The procedure is repeated three times a day. If the disease is observed in infants, the infusion is rubbed into the oral cavity after each feeding.
3. Twenty grams of sage is poured into a glass of boiling water for one hour, then filtered and a teaspoon of table vinegar is added to the infusion. The solution is used to rinse the oral mucosa in children. In case of a disease in newborns, a gauze napkin wound around a finger is moistened in the composition, and the tongue and palate of the baby are wiped.
4. A tablespoon of loosestrife herb is steamed with a glass of boiling water. After cooling, filter. Rinse your mouth three times a day. For babies, mucous is lubricated.
5. In a ratio of one to one dilute water and horseradish juice. Rinse your mouth with itching of the mucous membrane. The manipulations are repeated up to four times a day.
6. Three hours insist 1 tsp. flax seeds in a glass of boiling water. Use a folk remedy for rinsing the mouth when diagnosing candidiasis in the tongue. If the disease has attacked the baby, rub the child’s mouth with a piece of cotton wool soaked in the infusion.