Endometriosis is the proliferation of the inner uterine layer (a kind of growth) on the uterus and its neck. If endometrial cells extend beyond the uterus, damage to neighboring organs occurs. Women of reproductive age are more often affected by the disease, in the history of which there are abortions, immune or hormonal disorders, however, those who are in the period of menopause are also at risk.
Treatment with phyto-infusions is an attempt by folk doctors to influence the female body without the use of hormonal drugs. One course lasts up to three months. After a break, it is recommended to continue therapy, changing the composition of the infusion.
1. Treatment with a uterine womb is considered one of the most effective for endometriosis. A tablespoon of grass is poured with half a liter of boiling water. They languish in the water bath for about fifteen minutes. They drink one hundred milliliters a day after meals.
2. A tablespoon of cinquefoil is combined with 0.5 l of hot water and allowed to infuse until cool. Take 0.1 l once a day after meals. The recipe helps in eliminating adhesions and suppressing further growth of the endometrium.
It is important to avoid overdose, otherwise dizziness and nausea may occur.
3. A glass of boiling water steamed fifteen grams of celandine. Leave for four hours, wrapped in a towel. After filtering, they start taking it — a quarter cup each time after a meal. Do not last longer than ten days.
Long-term celandine therapy can negatively affect the state of the gastrointestinal tract, causing irritation or inflammation.
4. For the treatment and prevention of endometriosis, viburnum is used. A tablespoon of bark is steamed with 0.23 liters of hot water for one hour. They drink the infusion of thirty milliliters four times.
5. Thirty grams of chopped stinging nettle combined with a glass of boiling water for half an hour. Filter and carry out a four-time intake of 60 ml. The recipe is recommended for use during menstruation.
Using nettles as a medicine is dangerous when prone to thrombophlebitis and blood pressure spikes.
6. In a thermos, combine a tablespoon of chopped hypericum and 300 ml of boiling water. Stand a couple of hours and filter. Drink three times a day for a third of a cup with ovarian endometriosis.
7. High efficiency in the fight against the disease is plantain. A large spoon of pre-shredded leaves is placed in a thermos and pour 250 ml of hot moisture. Leave for a couple of hours, and then filtered. Take the infusion up to four times a day for a tablespoon.
8. In improving the contractility of the uterus, the shepherd’s bag plant helps. It is advisable to use the infusion during menstruation. Pour 1 tbsp. l component with a glass of boiling water for an hour and a half. They consume fifteen milliliters up to three times in twenty-four hours.
Grass cannot be used for hemorrhoids.
9. Two large spoons of pepper mountaineer are steamed with 0.23 liters of boiling water and left for half an hour under a towel. After filtering, the infusion is diluted with a cup of boiled water. Take twice a day for 20 ml.
10. To a glass of freshly boiled water add thirty grams of crushed calamus roots. They insist in a thermos for three hours. Use 120 ml before meals, repeating the treatment twice a day. A folk remedy is indicated for pain, has an anti-inflammatory effect and restores the hormonal background.
11. Infusion of medicinal lemon balm is indicated to reduce soreness with endometriosis. Prepare it at home as follows: 1 tbsp. l The raw materials are steamed with a cup of water and allowed to stand for half an hour. Drink 1 tbsp. l three times.
12. To a cup of boiling water add a teaspoon of rosemary leaves. Filter after half an hour. Use with severe pain — a tablespoon three times before meals.
13. Add 10 g of wild strawberry leaves to 250 ml of boiled moisture for thirty minutes. Take with uterine bleeding for half an hour before a meal, ½ cup, repeating twice.
14. To half a liter of boiling water pour two large tablespoons of crushed root of barberry. Stand until cooling. Drink volume per day. Recommended treatment for menopause. Also, the composition helps in eliminating the problem that spreads to the intestines.
The advice is dangerous, because it is during menopause that the root of barberry is strictly prohibited. You should not start taking it with bleeding caused by a malfunction in the ovaries.
15. In order to normalize the hormonal background, an alder infusion is indicated. A teaspoon is steamed with a glass of boiling water for ten minutes. Drink 80 ml twice a day after a meal. Similarly, birch is used.
16. You can balance hormones through the Vitex of the Sacred (Abraham’s tree). Five grams of seeds and leaves of the plant are taken, crushed and steamed 270 ml of boiling water for 2 hours. After pressing, take two large spoons twice.
17. Three large spoons of hemp seeds are crushed into small crumbs and pour 250 ml of warm water. Settled at room temperature for two hours. After filtration, they drink fifty milliliters three times a day.