Glaucoma and cataract are afraid of ordinary parsley.
Parsley for the eyes is an amazing benefit, while it is not a rare plant. She is familiar to all, it is used for many diseases. One of the amazing abilities of simple weed is that it helps to restore sight, cures eye diseases.
The beneficial properties of parsley.
For many centuries, this spicy weed is added to dishes when cooking. Parsley is known for its healing properties. The benefits of parsley are significant. It is difficult to overestimate. There are many different vitamins in it (B-12, B-6, E, C, K, A). Even more than in many fruits and vegetables. It contains all the most necessary for the body minerals in sufficient concentration and the correct ratio. There are in the composition of antioxidants, phytosterols.
These substances have a positive effect on the immune system. Vitamin A protects the eye surface. Maintains the necessary moisture. The same vitamin, together with antioxidants, prevents age-related disorders of the macula and its degeneration.
For better results, parsley must be used simultaneously with carrots and spinach. They have a lot of beta carotene. For the eyes, parsley is beneficial in that it contains varieties of carotenoids. They are of particular value — zeaxanthin and lutein.
These substances restore the damage caused by ultraviolet rays. They reduce the possibility of the emergence and development of cataracts. Lutein inhibits the formation of harmful processes in the retina.
The mild diuretic effect of parsley oil has a positive effect on kidney and gallstone diseases, infectious processes in the urinary tract. Anti-inflammatory abilities of parsley have long been known.
Parsley at home is used for rheumatoid arthritis, mosquito and bee stings, bruises. The beneficial properties of parsley restrain and prevent the formation and development of tumor processes, contribute to improving the protection of cells from harmful influences.
Parsley has a beneficial effect on the condition of the heart muscle, helps strengthen bone tissue, helps normalize glucose levels in the bloodstream (this makes it a necessary product for people with diabetes).
What to add to the healing juices with parsley.
1. If the vision is dulled. Together with parsley, you need to take three other plants from the following list: apples, ginger, beets, leeks, garlic, celery, grapes, cabbage, raspberries, lemon, spinach, carrots. Need to make juice.
2. If conjunctivitis is common and signs of cataracts are found. For making juice, parsley is mixed with celery, spinach, apples and blueberries.
3. Retinopathy in diabetics. You should cook and drink regularly parsley juices mixed with any three juices: cabbage, garlic, leek, squash, carrot spinach, raspberry, celery, beetroot, ginger, asparagus, Jerusalem artichoke.
4. For sufferers of glaucoma. Useful juices squeezed from parsley herb, mixed with three of the recommended juices: plum, turnip, raspberry, apple, beet, cabbage, cucumber, celery, carrot.
5. If a change in the yellow spot begins. The use of juices is recommended, with the inclusion of the listed ingredients: pepper, broccoli, raspberries, apples.
6. If degenerative processes occur in the cells of the retina. It is recommended to drink regularly juices based on parsley with the addition of such juices: raspberry, leek, celery, lemon, grape, ginger, cabbage, beetroot, spinach, apple, carrot.
7. If the retina exfoliates. In humans, small dark specks appear in front of the gases in sight. Urgently you need to make a drink, which is a mixture of juice from parsley oil with the addition of other juices: carrot, raspberry, apple, garlic, beetroot, celery.
8. If there is a violation of the optic nerve. It will help the use of juice, which includes parsley, in combination with any three juices: cabbage, carrot, ginger and beetroot.
9. If signs of retinitis pigmentosa have appeared. Excellent results can be achieved with regular use of juices made from parsley, and mixed with any three fruit and vegetable juices: spinach, apple, celery, raspberry, lemon, grape, ginger, garlic, cabbage, beetroot, carrot, leek.