1. With severe heartburn, prepare aloe based syrup with honey. Components take one hundred grams. Connect and send in a glass container. Store in the refrigerator. Four dessert spoons of the drug are eaten daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
2. It is easy to cure heartburn with improvised means, especially if you know the recipe for a tasty medicine. Folk remedy is similar to syrup. It should be prepared as follows: in a microwave, melt a bar of good dark chocolate and introduce a mixture of licorice and elecampane taken from a dessert spoon. Take a teaspoon, dissolving in a glass of warm milk. Treatment continues until the end of the composition.
3. Take black radish. Cut off the top and take out the core. In the resulting void, pour linden honey. Leave for the night. In the morning they drink the syrup formed inside the radish, drinking 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
4. Collect fresh leaves of plantain. Wash and pass through a meat grinder. The resulting mass (requires one and a half kilograms) is combined with one and a half kilograms of granulated sugar and mixed. Store syrup in the refrigerator. Take half an hour before eating half a glass. Treatment is performed until recovery.
5. Mix 10 g of dry licorice root with 6 g of dried orange peels and steam with a few cups of boiling water. After an hour, the raw materials are squeezed out. A glass of honey is introduced into the infusion. Syrup is taken three times a day in 20 ml.
6. With increased acidity, honey is also used, which is combined with cow’s butter in equal proportions. The resulting syrup is taken in 1 tbsp. l three times a day. Treatment is also recommended for belching with rotten eggs.
1. Fifteen grams of crushed activated carbon is combined with seven grams of ground basil root or calamus roots. Folk remedy is poured into a glass of water and mixed. Drink a dessert spoon four times a day.
2. Licorice root is pushed to a powder state. At the first symptoms of heartburn, take the powder on the tip of the knife and add warm moisture to the cup. Have a drink. Repeat if necessary.
3. Powdered dry flowers of potato bush. At the next attack of burning and belching with rotten eggs, half a mustard spoon is taken, bred in a glass of warm moisture and drunk.
4. Dry a handful of acorns. Grind to a powder state. Three times a day eat 1 tsp. powder, washed down with warm milk.