Herbal medicine for cervical osteochondrosis.
Herbal medicine for cervical osteochondrosis. To prevent exacerbation of cervical osteochondrosis and prevent further progression of the disease, it is necessary to regularly use various herbal medicine.
Herbal formulations, applied externally and internally, have anti-inflammatory, analgesic effects, enhance local and general blood circulation in tissues, improve mineral metabolism in cartilage and bones, remove excess salts from the body.
rubbing, ointments, compresses are very effective therapeutic procedures for cervical osteochondrosis, which reflexively affect biologically active points, normalize the work of the neuromuscular apparatus of the motor segments of the spine.
• Tincture of lilac flowers:
Pour 1 glass of dried flowers with 0.5 liters of vodka, leave in a warm, dark place for 10 days. Rub into the back of the neck 2 times a day. The course of procedures is 2 weeks.
• Tincture of scepter mullein flowers: insist 50 g of dried flowers in 0.5 liters of 70% alcohol (or strong moonshine) for 2 weeks. Use for rubbing into painful areas of the neck 1-2 times a day.
• Infusion of lemon wormwood herb (God’s tree): 2 tbsp. Spoons of dry raw materials pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, insist in heat for 2 hours, drain. Use for compresses at night. The course is 10 days.
• Grinding: mince a handful of fresh flowers or leaves of common lilac, add 250 ml of black (or green) radish juice, 200 g of honey and 150 g of vodka. Stir the mixture thoroughly, leave for 5 days, apply
for rubbing 1 time a day.
• Tincture from an indoor plant callisia vulgaris (golden mustache):
take 35-40 knees of plant shoots, grind in a meat grinder, pour 1 liter of vodka and insist in a dark place for 2 weeks. Filter the resulting lilac tincture into a glass container made of dark glass, store in a cool place without access to light.
Applied externally for rubbing the cervical spine and at the same time drink 1 teaspoon of tincture 3 times a day before meals with a quarter glass of boiled water. The course of treatment is 3 weeks with a break of 10 days.
• Ointment from laurel leaves and juniper (or fir) needles:
Grind 1 part of laurel leaves (green) into powder, mix with 5 parts of finely chopped needles, add 10 parts of ghee and grind the mixture thoroughly in a mortar. Let it brew for 5-7 days and use for rubbing 2 times a day.
• Ointment from hop cones and black poplar buds:
Mix 3 parts of dry crushed cones with 1 part of mashed poplar buds, add 5 parts of fresh butter or internal pork fat (lard), mix well, leave for 5 days.
With local treatment of cervical osteochondrosis, muscle spasms decrease or disappear rather soon, blood circulation in the affected segment normalizes, inflammation and pain are relieved. However, it should be remembered that a single procedure can only relieve pain, but several treatment courses may be needed to achieve lasting positive results.
infusions, decoctions, tinctures from medicinal plants help to improve blood circulation and general mineral metabolism in the body, relieve inflammation in tissues and remove excess salts, have a chondroprotective effect on intervertebral cartilage.
• Chop the root vegetables (or stalks) of celery, take 2 tbsp. spoons, add 1 tbsp. spoon of roots of lovage medicinal, 1 tbsp. spoon of lingonberry leaves and 1 tbsp. a spoonful of crushed cinnamon rosehip roots. Mixture pour 1 liter of water, bring to a boil, simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, insist warm for 3 hours, drain. Drink a third of a glass 3-4 times a day. The course of treatment is 2 weeks, a break is 1 week, repeat 2-3 times.
• Take 50 g of burdock and cinquefoil roots, pour 0.5 l of vodka, leave for 2 weeks in a dark, warm place, filter. Take 30-35 drops of tincture with a quarter glass of water 3-4 times a day before meals, and rub the cervical spine with tincture 2 times a day.
• Healing tea for cervical osteochondrosis:
3 parts of knotweed herb (knotweed), 2 parts of blackberry and strawberry grass, 1 part of burdock leaves
pharmacy and field horsetail.
2 tbsp. spoon collection pour 0.5 liters of boiling water in a thermos, leave for 1 hour, drain. Drink a third of a glass 3-5 times a
a day half an hour before meals. Reception courses — 3 weeks each with a break of 1 week.
Diet is indispensable
Avoid salt, limit meats, legumes, fats, and lean on plant foods.
Especially useful: raw carrots, beets, cabbage, parsley, celery, watermelon (put dry crusts in the compote).
Decoctions and infusions of herbs will also help: bird knotweed (knotweed), roots of creeping wheatgrass and burdock. We take 5 g of each herb and roots, pour 2 glasses of water, boil for 15 minutes, leave for 30 minutes. We filter and drink half a glass 2 times a day after meals.