Remedies for tachycardia.
1) Such herbal harvest is effective: one hundred grams of dried lemon balm and one hundred grams of dried lavender are mixed with fifty grams of dried mint and fifty grams of motherwort. Next, take one tablespoon of the resulting collection and pour one liter of clean water. Then the medicine is brought to a boil and turned off. Insist the drug under the lid until it cools completely. Then it is filtered and drunk one glass three times a day. The duration of the course of treatment is selected individually.
2) A medicine based on lemon and garlic can be successfully used in the treatment of tachycardia. To prepare the drug, you need to take ten medium heads of garlic, peel and chop them. After that, ten minced lemons, also of medium size, are added to the garlic. Juice is squeezed out of the resulting mixture and mixed with a tablespoon of any honey. Store the medicine in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid. Use the composition in the evening for four teaspoons, washed down with a glass of warm milk. The duration of treatment is sixty days. Usually one serving of the drug is enough for the entire course.
Remedies for tachycardia.
3) A tasty and effective medicine is a composition that includes nuts. Two-thirds of a glass of white raisins is ground in a blender, combined with four mashed walnut kernels and forty grams of flower honey. The medicine is well mixed and eaten the whole portion in the evening after dinner. This treatment lasts at least one and a half months. If you reduce the volume of raisins to half a glass, then this drug can be used daily as an evening dessert to prevent the occurrence of tachycardia.
4) A medicine from valerian root and dried marigold flowers also has a positive effect. One large spoonful of calendula flowers and one tablespoon of shredded valerian root are poured with one and a half glasses of very hot water. Insist the drug for one hour. Strained medicine is drunk one third of a glass five times a day for two weeks. Next, you need to take a week break and repeat the course again. In total, four courses should be drunk.
5) A good medicine is the motherwort infusion. For its preparation, one and a half tablespoons of dry grass are taken and poured into a glass of freshly boiled water. The medicine is infused until completely cooled. After straining, three drops of peppermint oil and a teaspoon of honey are added to it. Take the medicine before bedtime. The duration of the course is no more than three months. A break between courses is two weeks.
6) Help tachycardia and crushed bay leaves. One large spoon (without a slide) of plant material is poured with two hundred and fifty milliliters of hot water and infused in a thermos for one hour. Use the filtered preparation forty minutes before a meal four times a day, one quarter cup.
7) Can be used for treatment and another collection. One tablespoon of lovage leaves, one tablespoon of hawthorn flowers, one tablespoon of motherwort, one tablespoon of calendula and the same amount of chopped chicory root are filled with four glasses of hot water and placed in a water bath. Thus, the medicine is boiled for fifteen minutes. After cooling, it is filtered and drunk in two large spoons six times a day. The duration of the course is selected individually.