Remedies for thrombophlebitis.
Verbena with birch bark.
The most common thrombophlebitis of the lower extremities. The resulting blood clots can dissolve, or they can clog the vessel, disrupting the blood circulation. As a result, a blood clot can break away from the wall of a vein and, with a stream of blood, enter the blood vessels of other organs, which is very dangerous.
1. To do without surgery, I recommend that those who suffer from thrombophlebitis take an infusion of verbena officinalis for 2–3 months. To do this, pour 1 tablespoon of dry and chopped herbs 200 ml of boiling water, insist for at least 2 hours, filter and drink everything half an hour before meals. Take 3 times a day, each time preparing a fresh infusion;
2. In order to eliminate varicose veins after this, lotions and compresses with liquid pharmacy magnesium should be applied to problem areas, as well as bathing with a saturated decoction of cypress milkweed;
3. Verbena with birch will help cleanse blood vessels, get rid of salt deposits and thereby restore normal blood flow. It is necessary to chop dry and mix 200 g of verbena grass and 100 g of fine upper white birch birch, pour in the evening 1 tablespoon of the mixture of 500 ml of boiling water, leave for the night, strain in the morning, divide the infusion into 2 equal portions and drink one 15 minutes before breakfast, and the second — a quarter of an hour before dinner. To be treated in this way, depending on the severity of the disease, from 1 to 4 months.
Compresses. Remedies for thrombophlebitis.
Compresses and grindings for varicose veins and thrombophlebitis:
1. Crush the fresh leaves and wormwood flowers into a powder and mix 1: 1 with sour milk or yogurt. Moisten gauze with a mixture and apply to the affected areas for 2-3 hours 2 times a day;
2. Lubricate the protruding veins with 6% apple cider vinegar;
3. Apply tomato slices to the dilated veins and nodes, tie with a bandage. Change every 2-3 hours;
4. Tincture of fresh leaves of Kalanchoe: 100 g of leaves insist 10 days in 500 ml of vodka, rub your feet twice a day, in the morning and at night.
It is useful to eat raw onions, seaweed, figs, garlic, citrus fruits, green tea, aronia, carrot juice. Avoid prolonged standing. Do not lift weights above 3-5 kg. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
Home remedies for traditional medicine
1. Pour 1 tablespoon of the herb verbena officinalis with 1 cup boiling water. Insist in a thermos. Take a day;
2. To relieve inflammation, apply fresh lilac leaves at night on affected areas;
3. Pour into a bucket 200 g of dried grass of dried cinnamon, pour boiling water, insist, wrapped. When the infusion has cooled to a moderate temperature, lower your legs into a bucket and hold for about 30 minutes, pouring boiling water. Baths do at night;
4. Take 10 g of flowers or fruits of horse chestnut, previously freeing them from the spiny shells. Crush, pour 100 ml of vodka and insist 7-10 days in a dark place, periodically shaking the bottle. Then strain, add a third of the tincture of pine pollen and take 30 drops in a small amount of water 20-30 minutes before eating.
The tool is indispensable in the treatment of varicose veins, thrombophlebitis. At the same time, for external treatment of varicose ulcers, use 15% propolis ointment;
5. Take in equal parts plantain leaf, medicinal rue flowers, yarrow flowers, white willow bark (preferably cambium), horse chestnut or chestnut flowers, marshmallow or raspberry root (flowers or leaves can be), chamomile flowers, mix thoroughly. Pour 2 tablespoons of the mixture 600 ml of boiling water, bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat, and then insist 1 night.
Drink for the treatment of thrombophlebitis and varicose veins at 0.75 glasses in the morning and evening. From the remainder make a compress for the night;
6. Pour 1 tablespoon of nettle leaf with 1 cup boiling water, leave for 40 minutes, strain. Drink 1-2 tablespoons 3-4 times a day before meals. In this case, you should follow a diet: do not eat meat, fish, fried foods;
7. Before going to bed, make foot baths from the infusion of the grass of the cudwort. Pour 150 g of herb 10 l of boiling water, insist for 1 hour. The duration of the procedure is 20-30 minutes;
8. Pour 2 tablespoons of gruel in 0.5 l of boiling water, leave for 2 hours. Use infusion for a compress: apply 1-2 times a day to a sore spot for 1.5-2 hours.