Lemon for face beauty.
We look after the face. Skin care.
• To maintain the elasticity of the skin, wipe the neck, shoulders and chest with a solution of 1 lemon juice per 0.5 liters of water once a week. Then, dry the skin and massage the nutritious cream into it.
• To prepare a vitamin mask, a tablespoon of finely ground oatmeal flakes, dilute the milk to the consistency of a thick slurry, add 1 lemon juice and mix well. Garnish with a gruel, after 25 minutes, remove the mask.
• Fat and normal skin with freckles in the evening washed with hot water and soap, rinsed with cold water and rubbed with lotion from a mixture of 1 lemon juice and 0.5 cups of vodka. This procedure not only whitens, but also cleans and refreshes the skin well.
• Lemon juice can gradually discolor dark hair.
This is his property based on the Arab method of bleaching hair for people with oily and normal skin of the face with excessive hairiness.
To the tablespoon of warmed honey add the juice of half a lemon and the resulting hot mixture grease the hair-covered parts of the face. Wipe off the dried ointment with your fingertips.
From such procedures, hair gradually fade, and the skin of the face becomes soft and supple.
For beautiful hair
• To give shine to your hair, wash it after washing or staining with 1 tbsp. Spoons of lemon juice in 1 liter of water.
• Hair will become soft, fluffy and shiny, if 2-3 hours before washing, rub it with a mixture of 1 egg yolk and juice of half a lemon.
• To keep the hairstyle better, before styling hair or their hair
Winding hair curlers moisturize the hair with lemon juice.
• Lemon juice wipe greasy hair in the intervals between washing.
This procedure dries the hair well, eliminates itching in oily seborrhea, and also provides an acidic environment that inhibits the reproduction of microbes.
Hand care. Skin care.
• Lemon is a common home care product for the skin: it cleans well of stains left after cleaning vegetables and fruits. Effectively whitens and softens the juice or fresh skin, which rub the skin after work.
Then your hands are greased with a fat cream for hands.
• To disinfect and whiten the skin of hands after working in the garden or in the garden, and after working with chemicals, wash your hands with toilet soap, rub lemon juice, and then glycerin.
• Tighten the hard skin on elbows by rubbing it with lemon juice mixed with an equal amount of vegetable oil.
• When doing a manicure, add a little lemon juice to a warm bath — while the skin near the nails is softened and easily removed.
We use zest. Skin care.
• To prepare a refreshing lotion, pour a glass of ground peel with a glass of vodka or cologne, insist 10 days in a sealed glass jar in the dark, then strain.
• Dry face skin nourishes, vitaminizes and refreshes the mask, for which to a teaspoon of grinded dry coffee peel of lemon, add to
1 teaspoon of egg yolk and sour cream.
Apply the mixture on face and neck for 20 minutes.
• For oily skin, make a mask of well-beaten egg whites, in which add grinded in a coffee grinder dry peel.
The mixture is applied for 20 minutes.
• Freshly cut lemon peel can be used to make a bath extract. Pour lemon peel with boiling water and insist until cooling or pour the zest with cold water and leave for 2 days.