Cow’s milk (for pancakes + for cream) 500 ml + 200 ml
Chicken eggs — 2 pcs.
Sugar — 2 tbsp.
Salt — 1 pinch
Flour — 200 g
Cocoa — 1 tbsp. + 1 tbsp
Vegetable oil — 1 tbsp.
Sour cream — 2 tbsp.
Corn starch — 1 tbsp
Bitter Chocolate — 50 g
Egg yolk — 1 pc.
Nuts — 30 g
Condensed milk — 100 g
Cooking — 40 minutes.
1. On the eve of the “pancake day”, prepare the cream: mix condensed milk and ordinary milk in a saucepan, put on medium heat.
2. Yolk mixed with starch and cocoa, dilute 1-2 tbsp. milk, grind.
3. When the milk begins to boil, pour the mixture with starch and cocoa and cook, stirring, until thickened, for about 10 minutes. Then add the finely chopped chocolate and mix until smooth. Cool.
4. The cream is quite thick. In the refrigerator, it will thicken even more.
5. Finely chop the walnut (I chopped it with a hammer to beat meat) and add it to the chocolate cream.
6. Cook the striped pancakes. Beat eggs with salt and sugar, add 2 tablespoons of sour cream, beat again.
7. Gradually add 500 ml of milk and 200 g of flour, carefully kneading with a mixer at low speed so that there are no lumps. At the end, add 1 tbsp. l olive oil and mix with a spatula.
8. Pour one third of the pancake mixture into another dish and add cocoa powder, mix well.
9. Since the chocolate dough must be poured onto white in a spiral, pour the cream into a container with a narrow nose (a sauceboat or a pastry pencil is perfect).
10. Pour white dough onto a preheated pan, make sure that the pancake is not too thin, but not too thick, and pour the chocolate dough in a continuous stream, starting from the center, in a spiral. Bake pancakes as usual from two sides.
11. Put the finished pancake on a plate with the spiral down, put 1 tbsp on top. l fillings, roll up a straw. Do this with all the pancakes.
12. Ready pancakes can be served with chocolate cream and nuts, and sprinkled with cocoa for beauty. This is delicious!