Treatment of hyperthyroidism.
Folk remedies for the treatment of hyperthyroidism.
Using traditional medicine, it should be borne in mind that the patient may have an allergy to them. Because of this, if the product on the basis of which this or that product was manufactured is used for the first time, you should have a strong antihistamine on hand. In addition, with primary use, the first dose of the drug must be reduced by half.
1) A good remedy for an ailment is a remedy made from the roots of white cinquefoil. To obtain it, you need to take 50 grams of dry, well-ground roots and pour them with 2 glasses of very high-quality vodka. Then the drug should be infused in a dark place for 3 weeks, shaking 2 times a day. Dishes with medicine should be closed very tightly. After the insistence period has passed, the composition is filtered and taken 30 drops 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals. The duration of therapy depends on the speed of recovery of the patient.
2) Garden cherry has a beneficial effect on the thyroid gland, eliminating its excessive secretion and quickly improving the patient’s condition. In order to carry out such treatment, you need to take 100 g of branches with swollen, but not yet beginning to open kidneys and, pouring 500 ml of water, boil them for half an hour. After this, the composition should be left to brew until completely cooled and filtered. Take the medicine 3 times a day, 1 tablespoon before meals. Treatment lasts until the drug is over. It must be stored in the refrigerator.
3) Lemon copes with thyroid problems. In order to use it as a medicine, you need to take 1 large fruit and twist it in a meat grinder along with the zest. After that, the resulting slurry is mixed with sugar in a ratio of 1: 1 and consumed 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for 1 month. In addition to treating the thyroid gland, this medicine also cleanses blood vessels of cholesterol plaques and strengthens the immune system. In the event that a person has ulcerative lesions of the stomach or duodenum, as well as increased acidity, this remedy cannot be used.
4) You can prepare to improve the condition and the drug from several components. For it you need to take: 10 g of blueberry leaves, 20 g of chopped chicory roots, 20 grams of chopped bean pods and 1 medium-sized bay leaf. This mixture should be poured with 2 glasses of high-quality vodka. Then the dishes with the medicine are tightly corked and left to insist in a dark place for 5 days, shaking daily. Next, the drug is filtered and taken 1 tablespoon, washed down with 100 ml of cold water, 3 times a day. The duration of the course is 10 days, followed by a break of 5 days and a repeat of therapy.
Treatment of hyperthyroidism.
5) A tincture made from a mixture of cranberries and blueberries has a good effect. To prepare it, take 20 g of those and other berries and grind in a blender. Then the resulting mass is poured into 500 ml of high-quality vodka and put to infuse for 6 days, shaking off once every 2 days. After the brewing time has passed, the composition is filtered through cheesecloth, folded several times, and drink 1 tablespoon after each meal. The duration of treatment is 6 months, during which the infusion should be drunk according to the scheme: 1 month of use — 15 days break.
6) Tincture of Valerian grass is another effective remedy against hyperthyroidism. To prepare such a medicine, you should take 1 tablespoon of chopped herbs and pour 1 cup of boiling water, after which you must insist the composition in a thermos for 2 hours. Take this medicine after straining 2 tablespoons 5 times a day. In the event that there is severe insomnia, then 30 minutes before bedtime, you can finish the medicine remaining after the day of taking. The duration of this treatment is at least 2 months.
7) It is also possible to use a medicine prepared from ginseng root, linseed oil and vodka in the fight against the disease. To obtain it, you need to take 10 g of ginseng herb and pour 200 ml of pure flaxseed oil and 200 ml of vodka into it. After this, the drug should be put in a dark place for 1 week. Then it is drained and taken before meals, 1 teaspoon in the morning and in the evening, washed down with 120 ml of cold water. The duration of treatment takes 2 weeks. You can repeat the course if necessary after a break of 10 days.
8) Motherwort herb is useful if the disease is caused by chronic nervous strain. In order to conduct treatment, 1 teaspoon of raw materials should be poured with 1 glass of boiling water and insisted in a thermos for 2 hours. After this, the drug is filtered and taken before bedtime in full. The duration of therapy is up to 2 months.