Treatment of tracheitis.
Tracheitis is called inflammation of the mucous membrane of the trachea. The disease is observed among children and adults, proceeds in acute or chronic form. Acute tracheitis rarely develops in isolation — often together with pharyngitis, rhinitis or laryngitis. The most likely cause is a viral infection. Staphylococci, streptococci, etc. cause the inflammatory process less often. Cold or dusty air, exposure to irritating vapors and gases become predisposing factors.
Chronic tracheitis results from acute. With it, hypertrophic (vasodilation, swelling of the mucosa) or atrophic changes (thinning of the mucosa) occur. At risk are people suffering from heart and kidney diseases, having diseases of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses, abusing alcohol and smoking.
The sooner tracheitis is diagnosed, the more effective the treatment will be. Official medicine in eliminating the symptoms and the root cause of the disease relies on medications and physiotherapy. Proponents of informal medicine suggest the treatment of tracheitis with folk remedies.
The duration of the procedure should not exceed fifteen minutes. Better yet, limit yourself to ten. Inhalations are carried out from three days to a week, depending on the well-being of the patient.
At high body temperatures, inhalation of hot steam is not permissible.
1. In acute tracheitis, 60 grams of propolis and 40 grams of beeswax are placed in an aluminum container. In a water bath they heat up for five minutes. You should breathe over the mixture twice a day for a quarter of an hour.
2. Mix the leaves of sage and eucalyptus, add pine buds, chamomile flowers and calendula. The collection is poured with two cups of hot water and kept for half an hour in a water bath. After draining into the inhaler. Therapeutic procedures spend no more than a quarter of an hour.
3. The treatment of the chronic form of tracheitis is carried out by potatoes. Boil it, slightly knead with a fork. They bow their heads over the potato potato, cover with a towel and inhale the vapors for several minutes, making intervals for a couple of seconds. It is shown to children.
4. Prepare gruel from onions and garlic, pour boiled liquid. They bow their heads above the container and cover themselves with a towel. The procedure takes from two to five minutes, performed three times a day.
The water temperature should not exceed 38 degrees, otherwise you can get a burn.
5. To a liter of boiled water add a spoonful of soda, a few drops of iodine, 2 tablespoons of eucalyptus leaves or 1 tsp. aniseed oil (optional). A funnel is made of foil. A wide part is put on a container with liquid, a narrow part is introduced into the mouth. The vaporizing medicine is inhaled for 3 minutes, repeating therapeutic manipulations no more than two times a day.
6. Two tablets of validol are dissolved in a liter of water. Sent in a water bath, holding for ten minutes. They bow their heads above the container with the composition. Breathe a little less than a quarter of an hour. The procedure is carried out in the evenings.
7. Dissolve 10 ml of honey in water. Add 5 ml of calcium chloride. Heat the mixture in a water bath. Covering yourself with a towel, inhale the vapors for five to seven minutes. Inhalations are carried out three times a day. The prescription is approved for the treatment of tracheitis in children.
8. Dissolve 80 ml of honey in a glass of water. In a water bath heated for seven minutes. Adults and children can breathe in pairs. The duration of the procedure is up to a quarter of an hour. Repeat twice a day.
When performing the procedure as a child, it is worth limiting the duration to five minutes.
9. A few drops of tea tree oil are introduced into the hot water tank. Leaning over the container and covering his head with a towel, inhale the vapors. The treatment time is 3-5 minutes. Repeat twice a day.
10. Mix four tbsp. l primrose flowers, three — grass of horsetail, two each — leaves of coltsfoot and leaves of plantain. Pour two cups of hot liquid. Folk remedy is kept for two hours under the lid. Repeat treatment three times a day.
11. The chamomile flowers of a pharmacy and a sequence are mixed in equal amounts. 10 grams of the collection is poured with two glasses of water. They breathe over the container, hiding with a towel on their head, before going to bed for ten minutes. Can be used for children from 4 years.