Vitiligo is characterized by the appearance of white spots on the skin. This is a serious cosmetic defect, the development of which is determined by heredity, autoimmune malfunctions and prolonged contact with industrial chemistry. With inaction, the disease tends to progress:
depigmented areas grow and merge, forming vast milky-white areas.
Among the acceptable methods of patient care are traditional procedures (dosed ultraviolet radiation, laser exposure, drug therapy) and folk remedies for home treatment.
1. Every morning, take a bath based on Dead Sea salt (a glass). The duration of the session is 20 minutes.
2. Pour a mixture of 50 ml of tincture of valerian and two tablespoons of the needles extract into warm water. Take a bath for 15 minutes. The duration of the course is 15 days.
3. Pour an infusion of 50 grams of blood-red ground geranium and a liter of boiling water into 36 degrees water. Take a bath in the morning for two weeks.
4. Dry mixture of St. John’s wort, calamus root and a series of pour a liter of boiling water, leave for 6 hours. After straining, add to warm water. Take a bath for 10 minutes. After the affected vitiligo areas are rubbed with salicylic acid. The duration of 1 course is 3 weeks, a break of 10 days.
5. This popular recipe involves the use of 200 grams of fresh birch leaves. They are poured into hot water. When it gets a comfortable temperature, you should start the procedure. Take a bath for 15-20 minutes.
In some cases, taking a bath with herbal supplements can cause itching of the skin.