Arrhythmia is a symptom of a group of cardiovascular diseases, indicating a violation of the heart rate and heart rate (heart rate — tachycardia, slow — bradycardia). More often, a pathological condition develops as a result of organic damage to the heart (myocardial infarction, malformations, etc.), but can have a functional character.
The development of arrhythmias is facilitated by factors such as overwork, disturbance of the water-salt balance, colds and bad habits. Symptoms are based on dizziness, chest pressure, weakness throughout the body, shortness of breath, and fainting.
1. The infusion of horsetail helps to get rid of weakness and extrasystole. A teaspoon of dried leaves is steamed in a glass of boiling water. After 20 minutes, filter. A tablespoon is taken every couple of hours.
This treatment is not suitable for people with jade and nephrosis.
2. The remedy for tachycardia is prepared from asparagus. A tablespoon of shoots is poured with boiling water (220 ml) and covered with a towel. After an hour, it is filtered and consumed during the day by 50 ml.
3. Another way to overcome the clinical picture with pathological heart function is to prepare the infusion of calendula. One Art. a spoonful of flowers combined with 550 ml of boiling water. Drink 100 ml four times a day.
Calendula is strictly forbidden for bradycardia (a decrease in heart rate) and hypotension, since it can worsen a person’s condition at times.
4. Effective in the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias consider infusion of peppermint. A small spoonful of dry raw material is steamed with 200 ml of pure liquid, it is defended for a quarter of an hour. Carry out daily intake, in a glass. The course cannot last less than six months.
5. The decrease in heart rate is carried out using cornflower infusion. Dry flowers of cornflower in the amount of two dessert spoons are combined with a glass of freshly boiled liquid. The container is covered with a saucer and a towel. Insist about an hour, drink half a cup three times a day. The recipe is especially recommended for extrasystolic form.
6. With angina pectoris (burning chest pain) and neurosis, it is recommended to drink lily of the valley infusion. One Art. l flowers are poured with two cups of boiling water and insist a short time. The filtered composition is drunk three times a day for 1 tbsp. spoon.
7. As a sedative for disorders of cardiac activity, an infusion of lemon balm is recommended. To 2.5 cups of boiling water add 1 tbsp. l herbs. Insist and filter. Three times a day they drink half a cup. The course lasts a couple of months. The composition is good in the treatment of supraventricular form.
8. 2 teaspoons of the herb lumbago opened combined with 230 ml of cold (!) Water and left for 12 hours. After filtering, you can start taking: on the third part of the glass three times a day before meals. Helps in the regulation of cardiac activity.
9. With tachycardia, you can use asparagus infusion. Three tsp shoots of medicinal asparagus pour a glass of boiled liquid. Defend a couple of hours, filter. Drink a tablespoon three times a day. Duration — no more than 4 weeks.
10. Three-colored violet is considered effective in the treatment of a pathological condition. 2 tsp the plants are brewed with a glass of boiled liquid, allowed to stand for two hours. Several spoons of infusion are taken three times a day.
11. To cope with the unpleasant manifestations of arrhythmia can lovage. 40 g of roots are poured with a liter of water and insisted for eight hours. The filtered composition is drunk during the day, repeating the treatment for at least 1 month. The recipe is especially good for relieving heart pain.
An overdose of such an infusion instantly turns into nausea and vomiting.
12. Inflorescences of sour in the amount of 1 tbsp. l steamed with a glass of hot water. Insist a short time, filtered. Drink infusion of two tbsp. spoon twice a day after meals.
13. With a sinus form and tachycardia, the following agent is indicated: a few tsp. dry knit is immersed in a glass of boiled liquid, can withstand a short time. Drink 200 ml daily.
14. Atrial fibrillation is recommended to be treated with common viburnum. Three glasses of berries are poured with two liters of boiled liquid. Insist at least seven hours. Drink 50 ml before each meal for four months. May honey can be added to the finished infusion. Then, in addition to the positive effects on the heart, it will strengthen the immune system.
15. Dill is considered equally effective in the treatment of atrial form. Its seeds in an amount of 1/3 cup are steamed in a glass of water. Stand for 20 minutes. After filtering, add a little honey. The volume is divided into three doses.
Dill seeds and honey are serious allergens, the use of which can lead to disastrous consequences in case of individual intolerance.
16. Normalization of heart rhythm at home helps dogrose. A tablespoon of berries for ten minutes, pour a glass of hot water. Take twice a day in a glass, each time preparing a new infusion. If desired, you can add a little honey.
The regular intake of wild rose is dangerous with the slightest pathology of the urinary system. It is also prohibited in cardiac pathologies, especially if there is a tendency to thrombosis.