Tea every day.
Plastics, pesticides, car exhausts, emulsifiers, household detergents — all this and more increases the toxic load of our body. This tea, in turn, helps protect the liver and stimulate its ability to purify. Cleansing tea.
• 1 tablespoon of dandelion root
• 1 tablespoon of burdock root
• 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
1. Boil the herbs and leave on low heat for three minutes.
2. If desired, add a lemon slice before serving.
This tea, like its namesake, is full of bitter herbs that work to activate the metabolism during the transient and lazy off-season. Wormwood — for detoxification, fennel and anise — for tonus.
• 50 grams of green tea
• 1 tablespoon anise and fennel seeds, crushed
• 1/2 tablespoon of wormwood
• 1 teaspoon crushed cloves
1. Mix all the dried herbs and spices with the tea. Brew one teaspoon for 150-200 ml of boiling water for three minutes.
2. Serve with sweetened honey