Decoctions from arrhythmia.
At home, the treatment of cardiac pathology with mono-decoctions and fees is recommended to be performed on an ongoing basis. After a month’s course, it is better to take a five-day break.
1. A decoction of hawthorn is recognized as one of the best folk formulations for the treatment of arrhythmia. They cook it like this: about thirty fruits are chopped together with the seeds. The washed raw material is poured with boiling water (250 ml). Simmer for a quarter of an hour. The prepared volume must be drunk during the day.
2. In the treatment of ciliated form, Adonis has proven itself well. 4 g of grass is added to 250 ml of water and boiled for about five minutes over low heat. After leaving for a while under the lid. Drink 1 tbsp. l three times in 24 hours.
3. 20 grams of strawberry leaves are steamed with two cups of water and sent to the fire. Boil for ten minutes, then insist. Strained folk remedy is used for a dessert spoon three times a day. Store in the refrigerator for no more than two days.
4. Qualitatively with arrhythmia heather fights. For 50 g of dry raw materials take half a liter of water. Boil for 20 minutes. During the day, defend in a dark place. Take 50 ml per day, adding to tea.
With a decline in strength and drowsiness, heather can aggravate the condition, which will affect social activity.
5. Prepare a decoction of valerian roots. 2 teaspoons of raw material are taken per 100 ml of water, boiled for fifteen minutes. Drink three times a day for a tablespoon. Store in the refrigerator.
Decoctions from arrhythmia.
6. In a glass of boiled water add a teaspoon of adonis herb. They simmer on low heat for no more than three minutes. Covered with a lid put in a warm place for a short time. After filtering and taking a tablespoon three times a day with tachycardia.
With a strong heartbeat and neurosis, the use of such a decoction is unacceptable. Otherwise, the condition risks greatly deteriorating.
7. With a weakened heart muscle, a decoction of rosehip seeds is recommended. Raw materials in the amount of 1 tbsp. l 430 ml of water are steamed, boiled for 10 minutes. In a chilled folk remedy put a spoonful of fresh honey. Take a quarter of a glass three times a day before meals.
8. Five grams of hawthorn flowers are combined with boiling water in an amount of 220 ml. Cook for 15 minutes, filter. Bring the volume to 200 ml with warm water. Drink 60 ml three times a day before meals. The prescription is indicated for the ciliated form of the disease.
9. A decoction of the mountain ash bark is considered useful for arrhythmias. 20 grams of crushed raw material is added to 450 ml of water and cooked over high heat for several minutes. Use 50 ml three times a day.