Decoctions of varicose veins.
The recommended course of treatment for varicose veins is about a year. After they take a two-month break and repeat the treatment again, but no more than 2.5 months.
1. To one and a half liters of water put the peel of the seven fruits of horse chestnut. Bring to a boil over low heat and simmer for about fifteen minutes. The strained product is stored in a cold place. Use with the internal and external appearance of the disease for a large spoon three times.
2. A tablespoon of red rowan berries is poured with 250 ml of water and simmered over low heat for five minutes after boiling. Cool, squeeze and drink during the day with a disease of the stomach. Similarly, prepare and take a decoction of cinnamon rose hips.
Decoctions of varicose veins.
1. Treatment of thrombophlebitis and varicose veins is performed with the help of infusion of yarrow (50 grams), buckthorn bark (100 grams), lingonberry and birch leaves, immortelle flowers (200 g each). 20 g of the mixture are taken and 300 ml of water are poured. Boil over low heat for ten minutes. Leave under the towel for four hours. Drink half a cup each time before eating.
2. Willow branches, horse chestnut flowers, oak bark are mixed in equal proportions. A tablespoon of raw material is boiled for half an hour in 500 ml of water. After injecting a dessert spoon of chamomile, pharmacy, St. John’s wort and a string, they stand for 12 hours. Use 50 milliliters twice. After three days, a single volume is increased to 150 ml.
3. To 300 ml of moisture add eight grams of collection from (in equal parts) grass of the mountaineer starchy, leaves of the watch, oregano grass, flowers of clover, willow bark, juniper fruits. They boil for about three minutes, and then leave to cool. Drink 1/3 cup each time before a meal.
Composition is strictly prohibited to persons with kidney disease. Pregnant women should also refuse to use it.
4. Mix grass, letter, knotweed, elecampane rhizomes, meadow clover and viburnum flowers, calamus. 8 g of the collection are boiled in 350 ml of water for 5 minutes and cooled. Take three times before meals, ½ cup.
5. Prepare a collection of birch leaves, hazelnuts, lingonberries and wild strawberries, grass of the mountaineer, hyssop, sweet clover, meadow clover flowers, shepherd’s bag, tartar, dandelion roots. In 300 ml of water, boil 1 tbsp. l raw materials ten minutes. Allow to cool and filter. Drink 70 ml three times before meals.
6. The grass of the initial letter, highlander, tricolor violet, woodruff, elecampane rhizome, horse chestnut bark, juniper fruits, primrose leaves, chicory roots and oats straw are combined in equal proportions. A tablespoon of raw material is taken, poured in water in the amount of two glasses and simmered for 15 minutes over low heat. After cooling, filter. Use with reticular varicose in half a glass three times.
7. Mix 20 g of fruits of chestnut, oak bark, birch bark, 30 g of thalli of Icelandic moss, immortelle flowers, 50 g of horsetail and astragalus each. To half a liter of water add a couple of large collection spoons. Bring to a boil over low heat and boil for about five minutes. Drink warm in в cup, repeating four times a day. Treatment is continued until the veins improve.
8. Combine 50 g of plantain, yarrow, raspberry root, chamomile, chestnut fruits. A couple of large spoons are poured into 500 ml of water and sent to boil for ten minutes. Drink 70 ml three times.
9. Fifty grams of the marshmallow root, St. John’s wort, nettle, yarrow herb are combined. To a liter of water add 10 g of collection. Boil over low heat for five minutes. Allow to cool and filter. Drink ½ cup three times a day before meals.