Skin dermatitis is an inflammatory lesion of the epidermis due to internal causes (genetic predisposition, weak immunity) or external irritants (burns, insect bites, etc.).
The disease is not fatal, but in the absence of help, it significantly reduces the quality of life and harms the well-being of the patient. Incorrectly selected therapy can result in the addition of a secondary infection.
It is recommended to take medicinal baths until the symptoms are removed.
1. Cracks in the dermis are treated with plantain. Dry grass, in the amount of two tablespoons, is boiled in a liter of water for a little over a quarter of an hour. After giving the broth to stand and filter. They pour it into a temperature bath of 37 degrees or arrange foot baths with a venous form of inflammation.
2. At the first manifestations of dermatitis, a child under the age of 2 years can be bathed in a weak solution of potassium permanganate. The water should be slightly pink, and the duration of the procedure should not exceed 5-7 minutes. Treatment is carried out in the evenings.
3. At home they prepare a mixture of linden blossom and pharmacy chamomile (four tablespoons each). Pour with one liter of water, bring to a boil and simmer on the fire for ten minutes. After cooling, the filtered folk remedy is poured into a finished bath at a temperature of 36 degrees. The duration of the procedure is a quarter of an hour.
4. Pine buds in the amount of 500 grams for half an hour are boiled in five liters of water. The filtered broth is poured into a bath filled with water of 37 degrees. The procedure is continued for at least 10 minutes. The recommendation is appropriate for any type of inflammation, including infectious.
5. Four tablespoons of chopped pharmacy chamomile flowers are poured into 800 ml of boiling water. Boil over low heat for no more than a quarter of an hour. The strained composition is added to the bath. Bathe for 5-10 minutes. The recipe is especially recommended for atopic inflammation in children.
6. Baths with oats help in the treatment of contact dermatitis. First, grind the oats, then pour water at the rate of 1 cup per liter and boil for 20 minutes. The broth is added to water at a temperature not exceeding 38 degrees. Bath time — 10 minutes.
7. 250 grams of oak bark are placed in an enameled container. 1.5 liters of water are steamed and boiled for 10 minutes after boiling. Filter and add to the bath. A glass of oatmeal is poured there. The procedure should last half an hour. Repeat twice a day. The recipe is indicated to eliminate inflammation and irritation in the atopic form of the disease.
8. Allergic inflammation is treated with baths made from a mixture of chamomile, cornflower, nettle, oregano and valerian. One art. l collection for two hours steamed with boiling water. After being poured into a bathtub filled with water of 38 degrees. Bathe for 5-10 minutes in the evenings.
9. A tablespoon of vinca is placed in 250 ml of water and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat. Filter and pour into the bath 37 degrees. The bathing procedure is carried out from 5 to 10 minutes. The remaining raw materials are applied to the skin as a compress. To increase the effectiveness of therapy, they drink tea from lemon balm at the same time.
10. From diaper dermatitis in infants helps a bath with a succession, celandine and chamomile. Each of the herbs is steamed in hot water (for 1 tbsp. L. Raw materials a glass of water) and incubated for at least half an hour. Strained infusions are mixed and added to the bath for bathing. Repeat in the evenings.
11. The leaves of marsh rosemary are crushed and 2 cups of prepared raw materials are combined with a glass of boiling water. After several hours, filter and add to the water temperature of 38 degrees. Home treatment is carried out every evening.