1. Two tablespoons of calendula juice are combined with four tablespoons of petroleum jelly. Use the composition twice a day if it is necessary to cure the disease in the nose, on the cheeks, etc.
2. Mix a couple of large spoons of mashed potatoes prepared from fresh ash leaves, twice as much pulp from garlic and six large spoons of viscous honey. Ointment is used up to three times a day.
3. In a proportion of one to ten, combine the gruel of calendula flowers and olive oil. Use twice a day.
4. Take a couple of large spoons of natural yogurt, a slurry of two cloves of garlic, a teaspoon of instant coffee, a pinch of wheat flour and a glass of honey. All mix thoroughly. The ointment is applied to the affected area of the skin, leaving to dry. About twenty three procedures are performed in twenty-four hours.
5. A teaspoon of ash is introduced into a glass of viscous honey (just burn some paper) and a pulp of three cloves of garlic. Ointment is used twice a day. Thus, the defect under the nose, on the chin, on the cheek and on the nose is treated.
6. Equally combine vegetable oil and taper wax obtained by melting in a water bath. Lubricate the lips, if there are bubbles or crusts, twice a day.
7. Burn a small piece of birch bark. In the finished ash add a tablespoon of any fat. Mix thoroughly. Use the ointment three times a day with herpes on the lip, nose, eyelid.
8. The stain remaining after the bubbles can be lubricated (three times a day) with a special ointment based on arnica. Take six large spoons of dry root, crushed to a state of medium-sized crumbs and put in a clay pot. Half the kilogram of interior fat is placed there. For three hours, the pot is put into the oven, languishing over low heat. After cooling, pour into a glass container and store in the refrigerator.
9. To quickly cope with the bubbles, subsequently protecting the skin from scars, an ointment of honey (a small spoon), garlic gruel (3 cloves) and activated charcoal (a tablespoon of powder) helps. The mixed components are placed in a glass container with a lid and stored in the refrigerator. Use no more than three times a day.
10. In a proportion of one to two, mustard and honey are combined. Leave in the refrigerator. Apply ointment to the affected area three times a day. Such a folk remedy is allowed to be used even in the treatment of children.
11. The disease in the intimate zone in men and women is treated with oxolin ointment. Apply twice. Relieves irritation and relieves itching.