How fast to lose weight by 20 kilograms.
How fast to lose weight by 20 kilograms. Tips for those who want to quickly lose weight by 20 kg per month.
«Do not eat!» method, of course, effective, but not the only one.
With a low-calorie diet, you can lose weight by 20 kilograms per month. This is not a rally, but a very real thing.
For fast weight loss you need to adhere to a diet that does not go beyond 700 kcal (kilocalories) per day. Do you think that this is impossible? Judge for yourself.
In one kilogram of white cabbage 270 kcal. Chop this kilogram of cabbage. Season with natural yogurt, low-calorie sour cream or kefir. Try to eat it in one sitting. Happened? And you need 400 kilocarories more! So two kilos of chopped white cabbage with carrots and yogurt dressed. And you can not get up from the table.
Take 9 pieces of potatoes. Where each potato weighs 100 grams. Calories of each potato are approximately from 77 to 80 kcal. This means that the boiled potatoes in the «uniform» distributed throughout the day as a meal will give you just 693 calories to 720 calories per day. Believe that you will not go hungry!
The same applies to cereals. Take, for example, buckwheat groats. In 100 grams of buckwheat contains 343 kcal, and this is in the boiled form of buckwheat porridge for two meals. Therefore, take 200 grams of buckwheat and boil, slightly soaking, this will give you a total of 686 kcals per day. And since buckwheat is very nutritious, you will not feel hungry.
And one more. When you are told that vegetable oils should be filled with vegetable oil, please look at the calorie of any vegetable oil and think about it, but do you want it? In 100 grams of vegetable oil, 884 kilocalories, in natural yogurt from 60 to 75 kcal, in skimmed sour cream from 74 to 100 kcal, in kefir about 50 kilocalories per 100 grams.
Do you still doubt that you can not «survive» by eating 700 kilocalories per day? Have you tried?
For those who still doubt the above method, let me remind you of the simple weight loss rules followed by the overwhelming majority of people.
* Meals should be from 4 to 6 times a day. Portions should be small, ideally not more than 350 grams, because the stomach contains exactly that amount of food (if you do not intend to stretch it).
* You can eat fatty, sweet and floury until two o’clock in the afternoon (so that harmful food has time to be digested and not settled at the waist in the form of fatty folds).
* At least 40% on the plate should take fresh vegetables or salads from them.
* The last meal should be 3-4 hours before bedtime. The food should be light, preferably with a negative calorie content.
* Completely give up alcohol and for a week you will lose 1.5 kg extra weight more.
* Do not forget to regularly drink fresh clean water and visit the fresh air as often as possible.
Expect such a conservative approach to rapid weight loss will not work. But you will lose weight. Only slowly. Decide in any case only you. Good luck!