How not to gain weight.
1. How not to gain weight. Avoid eating potatoes with fats and meat.
2. Try to eat potatoes with skins: steamed, stewed, in stews, especially well baked over coals (in an urban setting in the oven).
3. Replace fresh bread with brown bread crumbs containing bran.
4. In the treatment of obesity and normalization of metabolism, pine pollen or its tincture gives an excellent effect. Consume 0.5 teaspoon of pollen 3 times a day with 1 teaspoon of honey half an hour before meals.
5. To normalize metabolism, take potato flower pollen — at the tip of a knife 3 times a day.
6. Drink 1 tablespoon of carrot juice 3 times a day before meals for several months.
7. Drink fresh potato juice mixed with carrot and cabbage juices.
8. Drink 0.5-1 glass of fresh pumpkin juice several times a day.
Zucchini folk diet
To remove excess folds on the stomach or quickly remove a couple of kilograms. You need to stick to a squash diet. Dishes from young zucchini with a greenish skin are distinguished by excellent taste.
Saturates the body and does not overload it with calories. The recipe for harmony is that they are 95% water. An excellent choice for those who want to lose weight.
There are only 180 kcal in a kilogram of raw zucchini. I ate them for a month and cooked them daily (in different forms and versions). When I was initially diagnosed with high blood sugar.
The squash diet also includes other foods in its menu: do not forget about fish, fruits, whole grain bread and, of course, meat. It is only important to count calories: per day, the diet should not exceed 1000 kcal.
Moon and overweight
When the Moon «grows», that is, the phase from new moon to full moon passes. All living things, including the human body, accumulate energy. Therefore, the body tries to assimilate all the food we eat at this time.
And if we ate something in excess, even a little, — all this will immediately be put aside.
Therefore, on the growing moon, women who are already obese are very undesirable to overeat. Better to leave the table with a slight feeling of hunger. It is also impractical to start diets and carry out fasting days.
The expended efforts and nerves (after all, the restriction on food hurts the nervous system) will not be justified.
Other phases of the moon affecting obesity
During its third and fourth phases, when the Moon from a round «pancake» turns back into a crescent. And then for 2 days it disappears from the sky, the body seeks to give up the accumulated reserves.
If, during the growing moon, we behaved carefully and did not overeat. Then on the waning moon, you can pamper yourself a little. And eat something that is high in calories and not so healthy, but very tasty.
But the diet or fasting days spent at this time will be much more effective. And they will help you lose much more extra pounds and get rid of obesity.
For those women whose weight is normal, it is on the waning moon that cleansing procedures should be carried out and herbal preparations should be taken to rid the body of accumulated toxins and toxins.
Weight will go away if you:
From experience I know that people are rarely able to change their lifestyle, diet so as to lose weight. But life’s circumstances are able to do this.
The problem is that when a person is forced to change, he does it unconsciously. And due to harsh circumstances.
Then he mentally resists. Soon, he forgets about the suffering he has endured and takes the reminders of the need to observe the new regime as a burdensome duty. However, popular experience advises:
• 1) Take pure raw artesian water, heated to 38-40 degrees in a glass 5 times a day. Limit the liquid to 2 liters, 1 liter of which is pure water.
• 2) Be sure to eat liquid porridge on the water.
• 3) Before eating, to excrete bile, slowly chew a piece of bacon without bread. After 20 minutes, you can have lunch.
• 4) Exclude milk and dairy products (especially cheese, cottage cheese).
• 5) Start eating with complex carbohydrates (exclude fast carbohydrates altogether). After 15-20 minutes after carbohydrates, eat a portion of proteins (meat, fish, etc.).
• 6) Vegetables and fruits can be eaten once a day, preferably for an afternoon snack.
• 7) But before going to bed, eat porridge or pasta from dense varieties of wheat.
• 8) At night, when hunger is overpowering, you need to ventilate the room well, suck on caramel.
It’s never too late to take care of your health and remember. That you are doing this for your own happiness, for the ease of movement. For the sake of expanding their capabilities and, of course, for the sake of health.