Infusions from the fungus.
1. With the development of the disease in the lungs prepare a folk remedy of four tbsp. l red rose petals and taken in two — plantain leaves, rose hips, grass of a string, large nasturtium, sage. Fifteen grams of pre-ground raw materials are put in a thermos and steamed with several cups of boiling water. After an hour, filtered. Take 1 tbsp. l four times in three weeks. After a month break, you can repeat.
Using the composition for a long time leads to irritation of the gastric mucosa.
2. Prepare a collection of leaves of plantain, wormwood, yarrow and burdock (1 tbsp. L.). 15 g are taken and poured into a container with 250 ml of boiling water. Cover with a towel. After 1 hour, filter. Drink three times a day before meals with illness on the nails and feet.
3. With epidermophytosis, a collection of 5 g of tricolor violet, 15 g of lingonberry leaves, 10 g of eucalyptus and a similar amount of yarrow grass, 20 g of St. John’s wort and 15 g of chamomile is shown. On a glass of liquid (daily volume) accounts for 1 tbsp. l raw materials. Insist about 1 hour. Drink before meals.
Long-term therapy through the composition can adversely affect the condition of the liver.
4. If, along with the development of inguinal infection, metabolic processes are disturbed, such a collection (10 g each) is recommended: corn columns, lingonberry leaves, dandelion roots, plantain, diuretic tea, flowers of medicinal nasturtium, horsetail, elecampane. For 0.5 l of boiling water take 1 tbsp. l Insist a couple of hours. Drink three times ½ cup.
5. With epidermophytosis, accompanied by nervous exhaustion, it is recommended to collect from the root of valerian, yarrow, flowers of hawthorn and St. John’s wort. 15 g are steamed in a glass of hot moisture and filtered after 5 hours. Take ¼ cup before meals, repeating four times.
6. In case of infection of internal organs, a collection is prepared from bark of buckthorn brittle, mountain arnica flowers, centaur centaury grass, thalli of Icelandic cetraria, field horsetail grass (10 g each). To a glass of boiling water add 1 tbsp. l Insist forty minutes. The filtered product is drunk for two weeks in 1/3 cup three times.
7. In case of intestinal damage, it is recommended to collect from tricolor violet, field geranium, common gooseberry, common meadowsweet, medicinal sweet clover (1 part each), small duckweed (2 parts), yarrow (3 parts). To 230 ml of boiling water add 1 tbsp. l mixtures. After half an hour, filter and inject 15 ml of milkweed tincture (pharmacy). Drink three times in 1/3 cup.
The recipe is not suitable for the elderly.
Infusions from the fungus.
8. When infected, the gastrointestinal tract is mixed (in equal shares): yarrow, dandelion, meadowsweet, joster, gentian, marshmallow, mint, mustard. To 230 ml of hot moisture add 15 g of the mixture. The steam bath is languishing for a short time. Drink volume per day.
9. In case of respiratory tract disease, elderberry, angelica, fennel, hyssop, istod and rosemary are mixed (1 tsp each). Steamed with two glasses of boiling water and kept under the lid for 2 hours. Drink half a cup twice.
10. If the fungus affects the lungs or bronchi, prepare the following folk remedy: for four large spoons of red rose petals, add 2 tbsp. l large nasturtiums, dioica nettle, plantain, rose hips, string, sage. 15 g of the collection is poured with two glasses of boiling water for 1 hour. Drink 1 tbsp. l four times in three weeks. After a month’s break, therapy is resumed.
11. In the treatment of the esophagus helps the infusion of Kuril tea. In 200 ml of well warm moisture brew 1 tbsp. l raw materials and let stand. Drink 60 ml three times. The recipe helps to get rid of pain and discomfort, restores microflora.
Often, taking Kuril tea causes fever, nausea, and diarrhea.
12. To 50 ml of cognac add three tbsp. l salt. Take fifteen milliliters of the composition and injected into a glass of boiling water. Allow to stand for half an hour. Drink at a time before meals. Thus, the treatment of the esophagus and intestines occurs.
13. Another effective medicine from the point of view of traditional medicine for lesions of the esophagus or intestines. Recommended to use sage. For 2 cups boiling water take 1 tbsp. l with a slide. Insist before cooling under the lid. Drink four times ½ cup.
14. Intestinal candidiasis is indicated by collection of elecampane roots, lemon balm leaves and lime blossom. The components are taken in 20 g. To add 500 ml of boiling water 1 tbsp. l collection, cover and stand until cooling. Drink during the day, pre-squeezed.