Juices and fees from mastopathy.
Juices from mastopathy.
Freshly squeezed juices of berries, vegetables and medicinal plants are recommended for use in various forms of mastopathy in women. In addition to eliminating clinical manifestations, their administration helps to strengthen the body’s defenses.
1. Extract juice from fresh leaves of burdock. They drink a large spoon up to four times a day for various forms of mastopathy. The course is continued for at least several months.
2. Freshly squeezed juice from black elderberry is consumed in a glass twice a day. If desired, add a little honey.
3. Daily for a month should take freshly squeezed juice of white cabbage — 100 ml three times a day.
With gastritis and gastric ulcer, cabbage juice can be harmful.
Juices and fees from mastopathy
Charges from mastopathy.
1. Take 1 tbsp. l root of safflower-like levzea and cranberries, herbs of medicinal Veronica and fruits of viburnum, blackberries and calendula. Twice as many narrow-leaf fireweed leaves are added. Two and a half handfuls of the collection are poured into 1.5 liters of water. After boiling, allow to boil for twelve minutes. Insist day and filter. Add three tbsp. l fresh honey. Take a folk remedy for a glass four times a day on a full stomach.
The composition should be taken with caution with a tendency to increase nervous excitability.
2. Collect 1 tbsp. l roots of big burdock, fruits of buckthorn buckthorn, grass of a three-part sequence. Two tablespoons are added. l common St. John’s wort, motherwort, calendula, roots of Siberian penny and melissa officinalis. Seven large collection spoons pour 1300 ml of liquid and boil for fifteen minutes. Allow to stand under the lid for twenty hours and filter. Take a folk remedy for a cup three times.
3. One and a half large spoons mix the roots of large burdock and frankincense, common St. John’s wort and oak bark, wild strawberry berries and common rowan fruits. Two handfuls fill in 1400 ml of moisture and boil for a quarter of an hour. It is kept under a towel for twenty-three hours and filtered through a sieve. Use four times a third of a cup on a full stomach.
4. Connect 1 tbsp. l cranberry and blackberry, tansy, two tbsp. l leaves of ordinary raspberries, black currants and buds of warty birch. One and a half handfuls fill in 1400 ml of moisture and put on fire for half an hour. Insist day and filter. Use 0.2 l three times a day.
5. A mix is prepared from calendula flowers taken from a tablespoon, leaves of narrow-leaved fireweed, plantain roots, fruits of common mountain ash and grass of the motherwort. Dominated by a couple of Art. l Veronica officinalis, St. John’s wort and tricolor violets. Three handfuls of the mixture are poured with two liters of liquid. Boil for ten minutes. After filtering, a few pinches of granulated sugar are introduced. They drink one hundred milliliters three times a day.
6. Combine one part of the grass of a tenacious bedstraw, sweet clover and odorous woodruff. Enter two parts of St. John’s wort large-leaved, Alpine cladonia, dioecious nettle and Veronica officinalis. Boil 1 tbsp. l mixture in 200 ml of moisture for about twelve minutes. Allow to cool and filter. Take a third cup before meals, repeating three times.