Masks from sour cream.
Sour cream masks — easy to cook, nice to use!
This product is very tasty and healthy, able to decorate the taste of dozens of dishes. It can be liquid and so thick that a spoon can easily get stuck in it. On its basis, you can cook muffins, sweet desserts, aspic and … face masks. It’s about sour cream — the best friend of healthy and beautiful skin!
In addition to their availability, sour cream masks are good because they are suitable for everyone, including women with sensitive, allergic-prone skin. The main thing to remember: dry skin shows sour cream with the highest percentage of fat, while oily — low-fat (7-10%). Simply apply it in a thick layer on your face and hold for 15-20 minutes to make the skin lighter, fresher and more elastic — that’s how simple it is!
Sour cream on freckles!
You can prepare masks from sour cream that can lighten the skin, as well as rid it of such cosmetic defects as freckles and age spots.
1) Mix 1 tbsp. sour cream with 1 tablespoon lemon juice. You can also add a small amount of chopped parsley. Apply the resulting mass on the face and leave for 15-20 minutes.
2) Rub the horseradish roots and squeeze the juice. Then 1 tbsp. mix juice with 0.5 tbsp. sour cream. Stir the mixture well, apply it on the freckles / spots and leave it on for 10 minutes.
Clean, clean, exfoliate, exfoliate …
Sour cream is perfect as a base for scrub masks. By mixing it with salt or sugar, you can achieve an amazing effect — the face will be even, smooth and so radiant.
1) Mix 1 tbsp. sour cream with 2 tsp exfoliating component (salt for oily skin, sugar for dry). Apply the mixture on your face and massage it lightly with your fingertips for 1-2 minutes. After thoroughly wash and brush your face with a moisturizer.
2) Rub 1 tbsp. cottage cheese with the same amount of sour cream. Add 1 tsp to the resulting homogeneous mixture. sea salt and mix thoroughly. After applying it on your face and gently massage. Leave the mass on your face for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
From wrinkles, oily sheen, inflammation, or sour cream masks for all occasions
In a way, sour cream is a unique product. Together with other components, it can help in solving a number of problems.
1) To dry oily skin, remove shine, mix 1 tbsp. low fat sour cream with 0.5 tbsp baby powder / starch / wheat flour. Add a little boric acid powder there. Apply the resulting mixture to your face and rinse with cool water after 15 minutes.
2) A mask of 1 tbsp will help you smooth out dry, aging skin, make it more elastic. sour cream, 1 tbsp grated radish on a fine grater and 1 tsp honey. Apply it on your face, and after 15 minutes, rinse thoroughly in a special way: first with warm and then cool water.
3) Reduce inflammation, soothe irritated skin by the strength of this sour cream mask. Crush or grind the dried chamomile flowers in a coffee grinder / blender. 1 tbsp mix the resulting powder with the same amount of sour cream. Apply the mixture on your face, after 15 minutes rinse with water at room temperature.
4) Sour cream mask containing aloe juice will soothe and heal the skin. Squeeze aloe leaves (it is better if they lie in the refrigerator for 10-12 days beforehand — it’s more useful) 2 tsp. juice.
5) Mix it with 1 tbsp. sour cream. Apply the resulting composition to the face — 10-15 minutes of waiting will be more than enough. The result is obvious: this mask for all skin types perfectly tones, refreshes, promotes cell regeneration, reduces inflammation.
Sour cream + egg = nutrition and care for each lady
As you know, eggs are often used as a component of homemade beauty masks. They perfectly nourish the skin, saturate the cells of the dermis with vitamins.
1) Rub 1 tbsp. sour cream with 1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon carrot juice (or the same amount of grated carrots). Apply the mixture on the face, rinse with warm water after 15-20 minutes. The mask moisturizes, nourishes, improves complexion. Suitable for women with dry / normal skin.
2) If your oily skin needs nutrition and tone, stir or whisk (with a whisk, mixer) 1 tbsp. sour cream with 1 egg white. After add to the air mass 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice. The latter can be replaced with juice of orange, mandarin, grapefruit or any other citrus. Apply the mask for 15 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
3) A tonic mask for dry skin is prepared almost as well: mix 1 tbsp. sour cream with 1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon fruit / berry juice (apple, grape, apricot, peach, melon, watermelon, cherry, kiwi, etc.). Put the resulting mixture on your face, after 15 minutes, rinse with barely warm water.
4) To prepare a moisturizing and simultaneously cleansing mask for dry, normal and combination skin, thoroughly mix 1 tbsp. sour cream with 1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon flour (oat or rice). Apply the mask for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with water at room temperature.
5) Beat (with a mixer or blender) 2 tbsp. sour cream, 1 egg yolk and 2 tsp. lemon juice. Pour 2 tbsp into the mixture. dry white wine or 1 tbsp. vodka. Wipe the skin with the obtained lotion (if it is dry, normal or combination) every day in the morning. To wash off the composition from the face should be 20-25 minutes after application. After it is recommended to apply a moisturizer. This lotion not only cleanses and softens, but also nourishes the skin. Important: the shelf life of the product is not more than 3 days.
Let’s say dryness — no!
Dry skin requires special care — gentle cleansing and good nutrition.
1) Mix 1 tbsp. sour cream with 1 tsp any nutritious cream and 2 tsp. lemon juice. Spread the mixture over your face with a thin layer, leave it for 15 minutes, then wash with warm water. The mask whitens, refreshes and nourishes the skin for one, two or three.
2) Steam 1 tbsp. oatmeal with a small amount of boiled milk — just fill them with liquid and cover the dishes with a lid. After 5-7 minutes, add 1 tablespoon to the gruel. sour cream, apply on the face with a thick layer and after 15-20 minutes rinse with warm water.
3) Ordinary mashed potatoes can also serve as a nourishing mask — provided that sour cream is added to it. Boil the potatoes in their skins, peel and crush in mashed potatoes. Then add milk and butter to it. 1 tbsp mix delicious garnish with 1 tbsp. sour cream, cool and apply on face for a quarter of an hour.
And what if with fresh vegetables?
Vegetable salads with sour cream — that is still delicious! And if you add vegetables to sour cream masks?
1) To prepare a mask with a moisturizing and light whitening effect for dry, normal or mixed skin, mix 1 tbsp. sour cream and 1 tablespoon finely grated cucumber (or white cabbage, carrots, radishes, zucchini, bell peppers). Apply gruel on face for 15 minutes, then rinse. Women who want to enhance the moisturizing effect of the mask should add 1 egg yolk or 1-2 tsp to the pulp. any vegetable oil.
2) Grate raw potatoes and peel the flesh of a tomato. Take 1 tbsp. each slurry and mix with 1 tbsp. sour cream. If desired, egg white, 1-2 tsp can be added to the mask. flour (potato or wheat). The resulting slurry can be applied to the face to care for oily skin — for cleansing, nutrition and toning.
Sour cream with fruits and berries — a delicious dessert for the face
Dessert made from sour cream, fruits and berries will equally appeal to children, adults and … your skin! In order to properly pamper the skin with vitamins, in each of the products you can add egg yolk or vegetable oil in small quantities.
1) To prepare a nourishing mask for dry skin, mix 1 tbsp. sour cream and 1 tablespoon mashed pulp of a ripe banana. Banana can be replaced with persimmons, sweet apples, cherries, melons, apricots, gooseberries, sea buckthorn, lingonberries. To achieve the effect, leave the pulp on the face for 15-20 minutes.
2) 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed juice from sweet berries / fruits (such as sea buckthorn, lingonberries, gooseberries, cherries, persimmons, apricots, apples, melons, etc.) mix with 1 tbsp. sour cream. Then apply a nourishing mask for 15 minutes.
3) To prepare a moisturizing and toning composition for normal / combination skin, beat sour cream with pulp / juice of kiwi, peach, tangerine, watermelon, viburnum, grape, orange, grapefruit, currant.
4) If you decide to mix a nourishing mask for oily skin, add the juice / pulp of lemon, pomegranate seeds, plums, cherries, raspberries, mountain ash, cranberries, strawberries, pears to sour cream.
There are so many recipes for making masks based on sour cream, and each one is good for something, right? Choose any and pamper your face more often — your beauty will only increase from this!