Restore your eyesight.
Recipes for your eyes.
In this time of high technology, our eyes are under more and more strain. The older we get, the more our eyesight suffers from constant overload, bad lighting, working day at the monitor, free time on the Internet, playing computer games or in front of the TV. Here are a few simple tips to help you preserve your eyesight.
1.To improve vision, it is useful to drink half a glass of apricot juice daily 2 times a day.
2. Use lingonberries in any form: fresh, soaked, boiled, they also help to improve eyesight.
3. Use half a glass of parsley leaves infusion 2 times a day an hour before meals. Prepare the infusion as follows: 1 tablespoon (no topping) of parsley leaves per 1 cup of boiling water, insist 1 hour, strain. Remember that parsley is contraindicated in acute nephritis and cystitis.
4. An infusion of raspberry flowers or leaves inside is indicated for poor eyesight. Prepared as follows: 1 tablespoon raw material for 1 cup boiling water, infuse 20 minutes, drain. Take 1 cup 2-3 times a day.
5. To improve vision is suitable pharmacy extract of Eleutherococcus 15 drops half an hour before a meal (in the morning) — once a day. The course of 1 month.
6. Blueberries improve blood flow to the retina and thereby enhance vision.
7. To improve vision. Two teaspoons of apothecary calamus root in a glass of boiling water. Infuse two hours in a tightly closed container, then strain. If you drink this tincture a quarter cup three times a day 30 minutes before meals, your eyesight will improve.
Don’t forget that constant arbitrary squinting of the eyes generates unnecessary wrinkles around the eyes. In fall, regardless of light, many (especially after forty) eyes tire quickly. They begin to ache, and it’s not uncommon to get a headache as well.
A few tips:
When reading, try to relax the eyelids and give a soft look, do not frown and blink leisurely, but often.
Keep your cornea moist by blinking your eyelids often enough. This is especially important when reading or working on a computer for long periods of time.
When performing work close to the eyes, especially work that requires concentration, breathe deeply and rhythmically your eyes need oxygen-rich blood circulation.