Rinse from an ulcer.
1. A tablespoon of calendula color is hovering in a glass of boiling water for half an hour. It is used for rinsing if wounds have formed on the gum or tongue. The number of procedures per day is four.
2. Take one raw chicken egg protein. Mix with 100 ml of warm boiled water and beat with a fork. Rinse your mouth every two hours.
3. For a couple of hours, 23 g of cinquefoil is connected to a bowl of hot liquid. The strained composition is used twice for rinsing the mouth.
4. A liter of boiling water is steamed one hundred grams of elecampane. After one and a half hours, they are decanted and used to rinse the oral cavity up to five times a day.
5. Dissolve a teaspoon of salt in a mug of warm water. Rinse your mouth twice a day.
6. A tablespoon of thyme greens languish for one hour in a bowl of boiling water. After decantation, it is used for rinsing in the presence of sores on the gum and tongue.
7. If the sores in the oral cavity cause severe pain, prepare the following mixture: linden, calendula, chamomile, calamus roots. The ingredients are taken equally. One Art. l The raw materials are insisted for two hours in boiling water (300 ml). The resulting herbal infusion is used three times.
8. In a warm cup, several spoons of baking soda are bred. Procedures are performed at least four times a day.
Rinse from an ulcer.
9. In a glass of warm liquid dissolve the tablet «Furacilina», half a dessert spoon of soda and salt. Used as often as possible to combat wounds on the tongue and gum.
10. Combine a tablespoon of carrot and cabbage juice. They hold the mix in the mouth, repeating the manipulations up to five times a day for quick disposal of wounds.
11. Horseradish root is passed through a meat grinder and squeezed juice. Bred one to one with boiled water. Rinse your mouth three times a day.
12. Mix 500 ml of water with a handful of onion peels. Boil for 13 minutes. After extraction, rinse the oral cavity.
13. Use a special mouthwash twice a day to eliminate painful wounds on the gums and tongue.
14. If painful wounds are observed in the mouth, a camomile infusion is prepared — 1 tbsp. l raw materials on a mug of boiling water. After 45 minutes, filter and add a little honey. Rinse your mouth as often as possible.
15. A pinch of flatbed pseudo-head is soaked in 200 ml of boiling water until it cools. After filtration, four milliliters of boric acid are added. Apply once a day to treat problems in the tongue.
16. The sage infusion is endowed with a wound healing effect. A handful of boiling water accounts for a handful of raw materials. Soar until cool. Use twice.
17. Steamed 1 tbsp. l dried elderberry black bowl of hot moisture for 1.5 hours. Rinse three times.