The recipe for youth.
A simple recipe for youth from a famous beauty!
Over the Frenchwoman Ninon de Lanclo, who was famous for her beauty and magical effect on men, as her contemporaries testified, time was not subject to.
And here’s why … Madame de Lanklaw did not hide her secrets of youth. Showing a piece of suede and boiled water. She said: «Here is my makeup.»
The recipe for youth.
In fact, it is a primitive electrical stimulator. Its analogs are widely used in modern cosmetology. Rub your face twice a day red-hot. Wide circular movements from nose to hair for 5-10 minutes on each cheek. Your skin will become even, swelling will disappear, wrinkles will be smoothed out.
Mix 1 tbsp. l kefir with 1 tsp. honey and 1 tsp. cereal or oatmeal. Add some salt. Mix well. Apply on face and neck for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm and then cold water. This mask will return you a natural complexion. It removes peeling, and most importantly — strengthens the muscles of the face and neck.
To restore skin smoothness, velvety and smooth fine wrinkles. Wipe your face with a decoction of oatmeal at night. 2 tbsp. l boil for 10 minutes in a liter of water.
Old beauty recipes.
1. A favorite mask of the old French beauty Ninon de Lanclo, who is 93 years old to a very old age! — charmed the young gentlemen.
Boil half a glass of milk, a teaspoon of lemon juice and two teaspoons of cognac. Apply a warm mixture to the face, neck and shoulders and wait until it dries. Then rinse off.
2. Russian folk method recommended by the healer in the 5th generation P.М. Kurennovym, to nourish the skin of the face and prevent its aging. Mix raw egg yolk, a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of glycerin and put on the face for two hours, and then rinse. The rest of the mixture can be kept in the refrigerator. The mask is repeated two to three times a week.
3. Toning mask of the Marquise de Pompadour.
Beat egg white with a tablespoon of sugar. Keep on face no more than 15-20 minutes, then rinse with water. After a few days, the skin will be decorated with a healthy glow. Recommended for pale skin.
4. A method of cleaning and nourishing facial skin, which came from ancient Greece.
Beat egg white and yolk, add 5-7 drops of lemon and tsp. olive oil. Keep on face for 20 minutes and rinse.
5. The Phoenician face mask, which has come down to us, thanks to the healing effect on aging, dry and wrinkled skin.
Cook green peas and grind it well. Add to two tbsp. tablespoons peas egg yolk and two tbsp. l fresh apple juice. Apply the mixture on the face and hold until dry, then rinse carefully with warm water. Apply a mask every other day for 3-4 weeks.
Old beauty recipes.
6. An ancient Italian way of effectively softening dry skin, known from the times preceding the Roman Empire.
In a quarter cup of warm olive oil (any vegetable oil), soak the pure cotton flakes and squeeze them slightly. Put cotton on a well-cleaned face (except for the nose and mouth) and neck. Cover your face with a hot towel soaked in boiling water and lie down until the towel cools down. Wipe your face with a fresh, damp, warm towel and sprinkle with lotion.
7. A very simple but powerful old Russian way to rejuvenate oily and porous skin.
Finely chop a half glass of fresh birch leaves and brew half a liter of boiling water. Add a pinch of drinking soda (so that the resinous substances of the leaves dissolve better) and let the infusion stand for two hours. Then strain and moisten the face and neck with cotton wool. After 30 minutes rinse with cool water.
8. The old-fashioned reception of beauties from Parisian suburbs to clean porous skin.
On porous areas of the skin, apply juicy sauerkraut. Replace cabbage three times every 10 minutes. Then wash your face with cold water.
9. An old Russian carrot mask for nourishing the skin and restoring its elasticity.
Grate two carrots, mix with beaten egg white, a teaspoon of milk or olive (any vegetable) oil and starch taken on the tip of a knife. Keep the mask on your face for 30 minutes and rinse with warm water.
10. The old English composition of the 17th century, which is still operating no worse than commercial lotions.
Pour a slice of lemon in a tea cup with warm milk, close the cup on top with a saucer and leave for three hours at room temperature: by this time the lemon will “roll” the milk. Discard the resulting clot, and the liquid will perfectly soften the skin when applied with a cotton swab to a cleansed face. Keep until dry. It can also be used for neck and arms.
11. A universal ancient lotion for cleaning the skin of the face, which, for lack of other lotions, can be used in front of the mask and for removing cosmetics.
Mix lemon juice, alcohol and egg white in equal parts in a dark bottle. Store in a refrigerator and shake well before use.
12. The miraculous lotion of the Hungarian Queen Elzbieta, which throughout Europe has been used for 6 centuries. And with her — Louis 14 and Anna of the royal Jagiellonian dynasty. Whose unfading beauty and freshness for many years caused serious suspicions of the Inquisition.
In an opaque bottle, put 50 g of dried lavender flowers, 50 g of dried rosemary leaves and pour 100 g of alcohol. Close it tightly and put it on for two weeks in a dark place. Then strain and dilute in half with cold boiled water. Store in a tightly closed bottle in a cool, dark place. Wipe your face with lotion once a day.
13. Ancient Roman composition for healing oily and porous skin.
Six teaspoons of the crushed fragrant violet flowers, together with the stems, pour two glasses of boiling water, insist and strain. Wipe your face with infusion three times a day. Mix the remaining plant mass with a tablespoon of flour and use for masks that are applied to the face twice a week for 20 minutes.