Tinctures and Decoctions of otitis media.
1. Two hundred grams of crushed roots of grapes for two weeks insist on a liter of vodka. The composition is shaken periodically. They drink a mustard spoon three times on an empty stomach with the symptoms of an acute type of disease.
2. Three hundred grams of peeled garlic is poured into a 0.5-liter jar and filled with medical alcohol. After three weeks of exposure, out of reach of sunlight, filtered. They drink twenty drops, dissolving boiling water in half a mug.
The recipe cannot be used for kidney problems.
3. Add a teaspoon of celandine to a glass of vodka. After ten days, settling in a dark place is filtered. Take at home five drops a day, diluting with pure moisture.
Since celandine is a poisonous plant, taking tinctures can cause serious harm to health.
4. In a proportion of one to ten combine shag and vodka. Insist for about two weeks, regularly shaking the container. After extraction, use begins — six drops twice a day.
5. In a proportion of one to ten combine the pericarp of walnut and vodka. After ten days of exposure away from sunlight, filtering is performed. Drink half a small spoon twice, washed down with water.
6. Ten grams of crushed rhizomes of marsh calamus are combined with half a cup of vodka, leaving for ten days in a dark place. The container is shaken periodically. Take thirty drops daily, divided into several portions. Each drink a little water. Treatment is performed on an empty stomach. At the same time, tincture is used for instillation — four doses twice.
7. Two hundred grams of dry and pre-ground root Eleutherococcus infuse for two weeks in a liter of vodka. After filtering, take half a dessert spoon three times, washed down with a small amount of water.
Treatment is not suitable for people suffering from sleep disturbances.
Herbal decoctions based on medicinal plants help to speed up the healing process. Their intake is recommended to start at an early stage of the disease. The therapy is continued from four days to eight.
1. The bay leaf contains essential oils and vitamins that help to quickly fight the inflammatory process. Five leaves are poured with a mug of water and sent to the fire. Bring to a boil and let stand under a towel for several hours. Drink a tablespoon up to five times a day on an empty stomach.
In large doses, bay leaf is poisonous. Its use for the treatment of otitis media is prohibited during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and problems with the heart, kidneys, and liver.
2. From congestion of the ear and to prevent deafness, a decoction of calamus is recommended. A tablespoon of rhizomes is crushed and boiled for thirty minutes in a glass of water. Cool and spin the raw materials. Take 15 ml three times on an empty stomach.
3. A tablespoon of chopped verdure spiked verdure is poured with a glass of moisture and brought to a boil. Boil for about five to seven minutes and insist half an hour. They drink in strained form with a purulent disease, two glasses three times.
4. Two handfuls of rhizomes of the medicinal hemorrhage in two cups of water are boiled for ten minutes. Allow to cool and squeeze the raw materials. Accepted in the acute form of otitis media in a tablespoon four times. Also, treatment is recommended for a purulent form of the disease.