Antifungal folk remedies.
Antifungal folk remedies. Mycoses, or fungal diseases of the body, are very easy to «pick up» anywhere, but it is far from easy to get rid of them once and for all. It is also important that local treatment alone is not always effective, often the fungus, expelled from one place, happily and much more enthusiasm settles in another, causing even more trouble to its owner.
We need an integrated approach, which was discussed above. Of course, there are now numerous potent antifungal drugs that have to be used in cases where when urgent intensive treatment is indicated.
However, the folk methods that our ancestors were successfully treated with are also able to cope with fungi. Medicinal herbs act softer, do not cause side effects, microorganisms do not develop resistance to them. But do not forget to consult your doctor.
In order to finally get rid of the fungal infection, it is very important during and after treatment to thoroughly disinfect all places and objects where a pathogenic fungus may be present: a bathroom, a shower cabin, floors, as well as linen, shoes, scissors, and shaving accessories.
Shoes must first be washed and dried well. Then, as an option, you can use the “old-fashioned” disinfection methods, for example, moisten the pieces of cotton wool with 70% acetic acid (this must be done with rubber gloves) and put them in the socks of your shoes.
Then put the shoes in a plastic bag, tie them tightly with tape and leave in a warm place for 24-36 hours. Then take out the cotton balls and leave the shoes to ventilate.
In the same way, you can use a pharmacy formalin solution — formidron. After using acetic acid or formalin for the speedy destruction of their odor, the shoes are wiped with a solution of ammonia.
However, now there is no need to fiddle with these strong-smelling liquids, it is more convenient to use disinfecting pharmaceutical preparations almost odorless (chlorhexidine, miramistin) or special sprays (for example, mycostop), which completely destroy fungi, their spores and exclude the possibility of re-infection.
Personal underwear, socks are disinfected by boiling for 20-35 minutes in 3-5% soap and soda solution, then ironed with a hot iron. Scissors, nail files are disinfected with alcohol or cologne and burned over the flame of a gas burner.
You tell me what to do with synthetic underwear? No way! It is simply not suitable for wearing in such cases, because can provoke an increase in the disease.
For lotions and washing of affected skin areas
• I recommend collecting: oak bark — 40 g, horsetail herb — 30 g, blackberry grass, calendula flowers, medicinal verbena — 20 g each. For 0.5 liters of water, take 3 tbsp. collection spoons, bring to a boil, simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, leave for 30 minutes, filter. The resulting broth is used to wipe the skin areas affected by the fungus 3-4 times a day.
• A good healing effect for yeast lesions of the skin gives lubrication of problem areas with pharmacy tea tree essential oil, which has a powerful antifungal effect.
From fungus on the feet
• You can brew strong coffee from ground beans, leave for 10 minutes, pour into a bowl and steam your feet for 15 minutes, after which do not rinse with water, but only blot with a paper towel. The procedures are done daily, 10-12 days. Such baths will also help to remove the rough skin on the heels.
• It is useful to rub the skin of feet and nails 2-3 times a day with juice and peel of lemon, grapefruit.
• Chop the garlic and mix with fresh butter in a 1: 1 ratio, apply to the sore spot once a day until recovery.
• Wipe the affected skin areas with onion juice or fresh tomato juice.
• In the summer, you can get rid of the fungus on the feet with the help of milkweed sungazer. To do this, a couple of handfuls of chopped fresh grass are poured into 3 liters of boiling water, insisted for 2 hours in a warm place, filtered. Soak the legs in this solution for 25-30 minutes, then treat the nails well, remove the destroyed layer.
Do the procedures every other day, in total, the course will require 10-12 foot baths. Also in the summer I recommend soaring your feet in a strong decoction of the herb of the field horsetail or wintering horsetail.