Decoctions of eczema.
Decoctions for external use
1. Connect two parts of the flowers of calendula, bark of ordinary oak, the root of burdock felt, add one part of the herb verbena officinalis. Collect pour 1000 ml of water and boil for 10 minutes. The affected epidermis is treated with warm broth with dry and microbial eczema.
2. Combine in equal parts the chamomile flowers of a pharmacy and creeping thyme. Take three tbsp. collection spoons, pour two cups of water and boil for 20 minutes. A folk remedy is used to treat painful areas twice a day.
3. Take 20 g of chamomile, burdock and willow tea. Pour a liter of water and boil for half an hour. After injected a couple of glasses of broth of hay dust and a dessert spoon of butter. Boil again until the mixture becomes thick. Ready broth is applied to sore spots.
4. Pour a glass of birch buds with a glass of boiling water. On low heat stand for 20 minutes. After filtering, a folk remedy is used for compresses.
5. For weeping eczema, plum broth is recommended. Half a glass of wine vinegar is brought to a boil. Add a glass of crushed plum leaves and bring to a boil again. Give a little stand. With a cooled broth, the affected areas are treated.
Decoctions for internal reception
1. Connect a tablespoon of burdock root with several cups of hot water. Boil for half an hour, cool. The drug is indicated for oral administration in half a glass four times a day for three weeks.
Regular intake of the decoction can cause a serious allergic reaction.
2. Take nettle-nettle flowers in the amount of 1 tbsp. tablespoons and add a handful of birch buds. Pour a cup of water and cook for 15 minutes over medium heat. After giving a little rest. Filter and take a cup three times a day until the symptoms disappear. Each time a new broth is prepared.
It is not safe to take birch buds with renal failure and acute diseases of the genitourinary system.
In the treatment of dermatological problems, ointments can be used as long as possible.
1. Take three glasses. In the first place a raw chicken egg is placed, in the second — a similar amount of water in volume, in the third — the same amount of table vinegar. After the contents of the three glasses are poured into a glass container, covered with a lid and begin to shake until a creamy mass is formed. The resulting ointment is used for any form of eczema, applying the product to the affected skin several times a day. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
2. Crush licorice, add a similar amount of sea salt. Lubricate the epidermis with the resulting mass on the body, elbows or limbs, leave for 30 minutes, covering with gauze on top. After washing the skin with apple cider vinegar. Perform manipulations every three days.
3. Burn the upper branches of rose hips. An ointment is prepared from the resulting ash, adding a baby cream in a 1: 3 ratio. Sore areas are lubricated three times a day. After a month from the start of treatment, celandine juice is taken: 10-20 drops per glass of milk.
4. The recipe is indicated for wet eczema. Mix fir oil and baby cream 3: 7. Ready ointment treats the focus of inflammation on the hands or feet. The session is repeated three times a day for at least 14 days.
5. Take a cup of vegetable oil, add 30 g of grated laundry soap (72%), a similar amount of aloe juice, rosin and beeswax. The mixture is heated in a water bath. The ointment is applied to the inflamed areas of the epidermis several times a day before treatment.