Infusions from pancreatitis.
A disease in which the pancreas becomes inflamed is called pancreatitis. The reasons for the development are frequent alcohol consumption, prolonged drug therapy, regular overeating, gallstone and infectious diseases. May be observed in adults and children. Pancreatitis is sometimes diagnosed during pregnancy.
Herbs recommended for the preparation of phyto-infusions allow you to cope with acute pain at home and start the process of getting rid of chronic inflammation. Reception of funds is carried out for about several weeks with exacerbation and for a couple of years, if there is a chronic form of the disease. Moreover, the compositions are changed every few months.
1. For sixty minutes, a tablespoon of dill is steamed with a bowl of boiling water. Divided into four servings and used in twenty-four hours. The recipe allows you to quickly treat the disease, not only in adults, but also in children.
Hypotonic prescription is not suitable, because dill helps lower blood pressure. Otherwise, a decrease in visual function is possible.
2. In the treatment of pancreatitis with herbs, an infusion of cumin seeds is widely used. The proportion is two hundred and fifty milliliters of boiling water per tablespoon of seeds. They cook for a couple of hours, after which they begin to take 1/3 cup for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Caraway seeds have many contraindications, among which there are disorders in the gastrointestinal tract and heart problems. Self-medication can lead to a sharp deterioration in well-being.
3. A tablespoon of dry calendula is steamed for half an hour with a bowl of boiled liquid. They are treated twice a day, 120 ml each, if it is necessary to overcome acute pancreatitis.
4. Seven dessert spoons of flaxseed fall asleep in a thermos with a liter of boiling water. Withstand the night. Use four glasses twice a day.
5. Twelve grams of red elderberry inflorescences are combined with a mug of boiling water. After two hours, filter. They drink seventy milliliters three times between meals. Alternative remedy is effective if acute pain is observed.
Sometimes causes an allergic reaction.
6. Bitter wormwood, in the amount of six small spoons, is steamed with 500 ml of boiling water. After 35 minutes, decanted. They are treated by drinking one hundred milliliters each time before eating.
It is very dangerous to treat wormwood on your own. Firstly, you can be poisoned. Secondly, an overdose leads to disturbances in the emotional sphere and hallucinations.
7. Two small pinches of dry plantain greens in a bowl of boiling water insist fifty minutes. The resulting volume of funds used in twenty-four hours. Such treatment is recommended if chronic pancreatitis is present.
8. One and a half bowls of boiling water pour a handful of sowing alfalfa. They insist for half an hour. Volume is drunk throughout the day. Suitable for treatment of exacerbation.
Not recommended for autoimmune pathologies.
Infusions from pancreatitis.
9. If nausea is present and pain is observed, an infusion of Japanese sophora helps. A teaspoon is brewed with a bowl of boiling water and kept under the lid overnight, covered with a towel on top for even more warming. The resulting volume is divided into a couple of doses and consumed per day. For more than ten days, treatment is not performed.
10. Grind the roots of dandelion. Fifty grams of the resulting raw materials are combined with one and a half cups of boiling water for several hours. Drink half a cup three times to normalize the pancreas.
11. Biliary-dependent pancreatitis is treated with strawberries. The infusion is prepared from a tablespoon of a plant crushed together with the roots, steaming for one hour with a cup of boiling water. When infused, divided into a couple of doses and drunk per day, adding a spoonful of honey.
12. Blueberry leaves (incomplete handful) are steamed with a bowl of hot liquid for half an hour. Drink 3 glasses a day. It helps if pestering pain.
13. A small pinch of dried black elderberry fruit is placed in a glass of boiling water. Twenty minutes later they drink. Repeat twice to suppress acute pain and prevent an attack.
Black elderberry is harmful in inflammatory bowel diseases.
14. Twelve grams of raw frankincense ten minutes stand on a steam bath in a bowl of boiling water. Divided by 4 times and used for twenty hours.
15. Three small spoons of the perennial daisy are left for a quarter of an hour in a mug of warm water. Take a third cup in two sets.
Infusion can have a laxative effect.
16. A tablespoon of dry willow tea is poured with a glass of hot water for 2 hours. After filtering, treatment of acute pain begins — 1/3 cup three times before eating.
Infusions from pancreatitis.
17. Take the lateral joint dichoricans twenty centimeters long. Chopped. Stacked in a glass jar and pour one liter of hot water. Day give insist. After filtering, the infusion is drunk in a glass four times before meals. Treatment helps if you need to anesthetize the pancreas.
18. Introduce 1 tbsp. l berries of mountain ash red to a bowl of boiling water for four hours. Take 3 times a day in half a cup to eliminate pain.
19. Pain with pancreatitis relieve infusion of potato flowers. One and a half teaspoons of flowers are combined with a glass of boiling water for eighty minutes. After filtering, it is divided into two doses and used.
20. Five leaves of laurel pour a glass of boiling water for a day. After expressing the infusion, they drink fifty milliliters each time before eating.
The drink is not recommended for kidney problems and protein metabolism failure.
21. In case of inflammation of the pancreas, infusion of round-leaved wintergreen is used. For 200 ml of boiling water take 1 tbsp. l raw materials. Allow to stand for several hours. Use a couple of large spoons, performing therapy several times a day.
22. A glass of aristocholia herb in a liter of boiling water is insisted for seventeen minutes. Fifteen more are kept in the steam bath. Drink half a cup at home up to four times a day.
In most cases, after consumption of the infusion of the plant, renal failure develops.