If you want a completely natural treatment, make a mask at home from natural products.
And don’t forget to drink plenty of clean water, which will nourish the skin cells from the inside out, preventing them from withering prematurely.
Mask number 1.
• egg yolk — 1 pc.
• honey — 1 tsp.
• olive oil — 1 tsp.
1. To prepare a moisturizing mixture, simply mix the three ingredients until smooth.
2. The mask turns out to be liquid and is applied to the face with a brush along massage lines in several layers. Cover your clothes with a napkin beforehand so as not to accidentally get dirty. Leave to act for 20 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly the entire mixture and pat dry your face with a towel.
In the summer, such a mask should be done 2-3 times a week, in the winter — 1 time. The best time is before bed.
Mask number 2.
Another very simple moisturizing mask recipe. Every housewife can find ingredients for it. It’s an apple and a carrot! Take these products in equal proportions, mash in a blender or grate on a fine grater.
Apply the resulting gruel to your face, hold for 20 minutes. Do not squeeze the juice, it contains many vitamins that the skin needs.
For an even more amazing effect, add some olive oil to this mask, which is high in natural vitamin E. Plus, beta-carotene, which in carrots will work better in an oil environment.
Mask number 3.
This mask is one of the best, it makes the skin moisturized, soft and satisfied.
• sour cream — 1 tsp.
• honey — 1 tsp.
• coconut oil — 1 tsp. (sold at the pharmacy)
1. Mix all the ingredients and apply to cleansed skin with your fingers.
2. Soak for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water as usual.
Do not forget to regularly apply moisturizing masks to keep your skin elastic and youthful longer.