Classic Ayurvedic Tea.
Best detox tea.
• 3 glasses of water
• ½ teaspoon cumin
• ½ teaspoon coriander seeds
• ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
1. Boil water and add spices.
2. Bring to a boil and leave on fire for 5-10 minutes.
3. Strain and serve.
Detox tea avanti with chamomile.
In ancient Egypt, the daisy was used to relieve fever and calm the nervous system during hard work. But not many know about its other property — the detox effect.
• 1/2 cup of tea from the root of a dandelion
• 1/2 cup of chamomile tea
1. Brew phyto-tea bags (or directly the flowers of plants themselves)
2. Mix them in equal proportions.
Detox tea with basil.
The practice of using spices and herbs as a means to purify the body counts thousands of years. While the effect of many medicinal teas was debunked by modern science, there are several recipes, the effect of which has been proven by research. This special tea consists of four ingredients, each working as a «support group» for the liver, lungs and lymphatic system.
• 1 stick of cinnamon
• 10 leaves of basil
• 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
• 5 slices of thinly sliced ginger
• Juice ½ lemon
• 4 glasses of water
1. Bring water with cinnamon, cumin, basil and ginger to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add the lemon juice and leave to cook under the lid for 3-5 minutes. Strain and serve.