Time of detox diet!
How to improve your health.
Who needs a detox diet?
There are many different dietary programs for detoxification and purification of the body.
The main task of such diets is to cleanse the body of all pollutants. Such as toxins, poisons, heavy metals, artificial additives, hormones, pesticides and herbicides.
A detox diet is necessary for everyone who overeats, consumes high-calorie, highly processed or contaminated foods, or breaks the diet.
Especially in need of a detox diet people with the following symptoms:
• rashes on the skin;
• high fatigue and irritability;
• circles around the eyes;
• dim eyes;
• problems with bowel movement.
Cleansing by the rules.
Any good dietary cleansing program should include the following elements:
• Consist of pure, whole and natural products that have not been refined, processed, cleaned, processed, and so on.
• Contain a lot of plant products, including vegetables, fruits, seeds and nuts, herbs.
• Must be abundant drink, including boiled, melted or table mineral water, various types of teas with low caffeine content, herbal infusions, freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.
• During the diet, it is recommended that alcohol, caffeine, tobacco, drugs (other than vitally necessary), artificial vitamins and food additives be discarded.
• In most cases, the amount of salt, spice
and food of animal origin, a little fish or natural yogurt is allowed.
• Regular intake of food and liquids is important.
• By the opportunity during the cleansing diet, you must avoid stress, ensure a full sleep.
• Regular sports activities are encouraged, stimulating the work of the organs of excretion.
The duration of cleansing diets varies:
from a few days to a month. However, it must be remembered that in a couple of days it is impossible to get rid of all toxins, since harmful substances can accumulate in various tissues, including fat.
Good results can be achieved in a week, even better — one once a full month course of detoxification, and then regularly carry out small purification courses (3-4 days every few months).
During a diet, you can feel some ailments, such as weakness and headaches.
This is due to the reduction in the amount of carbohydrates in the diet, and with a low calorie menu.
Menu of the detox diet.
• First breakfast: fruit or berries, bio-yogurt, herbal tea.
• Second breakfast: nuts or seeds.
• Lunch: soup, stew or salad from various vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onions, garlic, cabbage, carrots, lettuce, greens, pumpkins and others).
For filling use olive oil and balsamic vinegar. As a supplement, you can eat a small portion of cooked or toasted fish, yogurt or sunflower seeds.
• Snack: fruit, herbal or green tea.
• Dinner: the same as lunch (vegetable dish, supplemented with a small portion of natural protein food).
Herbs for help.
In addition to detox diet, it is possible to prepare infusions.
Or add the following plants to tea:
calendula, peppermint, nettle, dandelion, angelica, licorice root, burdock.
Select the grass with boiling water at the rate of 1 tbsp. A spoon of chopped herb into a glass of water. Let it brew for 10-15 minutes, then strain.