Nourishing masks at home.
A nourishing mask for everyone
This option nourishes the skin well, it can even be applied to the area around the eyes and neck. It is based on pumpkin puree, which can be replaced with another orange vegetable — carrots.
• pumpkin (carrot) gruel — 2 tbsp.
• egg white (for oily skin) or yolk (for dry skin) — 1 pc.
• olive oil (other cold-pressed oil is possible) — 1 tsp.
• honey (for dry skin) or apple cider vinegar (for oily and problem skin) — 1 tsp.
1. The mask is simple to prepare: mix all the ingredients that suit your skin type (listed above) until smooth. Pumpkin can be replaced with carrots. To make gruel, chop vegetables with a blender or grate on a fine grater. You can also take any oil: burdock, castor, peach, grape seed, linseed, corn, etc.
2. The mixture is applied with a brush because it turns out to be liquid. Ideally apply 2-3 coats to enhance the effect. The egg, especially the white, will dry out and tighten the skin a little.
3. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes and wash off.
It is best to do this after the holidays to freshen up your complexion, make your skin glow and smooth.
Nourishing mask for dry and aging skin
Owners of oily skin should not use this mask. It is ideal for dry skin and for those who already have wrinkles. The main component is glycerin, it helps to smooth out fine wrinkles and prevents the appearance of new ones. Lemon is an excellent antioxidant that protects cells from damage.
• water — 0.5 tsp.
• glycerin — 1 tsp.
• honey — 1 tsp.
• lemon juice — a few drops
1. In a plastic or ceramic bowl, combine all ingredients. The finished mass turns out to be liquid, for application you need a brush.
2. Apply the resulting mixture to your face and let it work for 15 minutes. Then rinse, wipe your face with tonic and lubricate with cream.
3. Do this mask once or twice a week, according to your personal feelings.
Whitening home masks
Lemon is considered the best product for whitening skin and removing age spots. Therefore, various masks with lemon juice will affect the complexion. Plus, there will be other effects, depending on what you choose to pair the lemon with.
Whitening mask No. 1.
One of these masks is protein. For her, you need the protein of one egg and half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Suitable for oily skin.
1. Separate the egg white into a separate small container. Stir until smooth. Add lemon juice and mix again. Apply to face with a cotton pad and hold for 20 minutes. Perhaps during this time you will feel the drying protein pulling your skin. It’s not scary. If you can’t stand it, keep it less. But the result will be very pleasant. In addition, oily sheen will be removed.
2. Rinse well with warm water. The effect of this procedure: brightening, removing age spots, smoothing, cleansing pores, relieving fatigue.
Whitening mask No. 2.
This mask is universal, suitable for all skin types, also for teenage skin. Able to instantly brighten the complexion, very gentle, suitable for frequent use. True, this is a summer option, since it contains fresh zucchini. In addition to the brightening effect, this mask moisturizes and nourishes. As you can see, 3 in 1.
• fresh zucchini — 2 tbsp. grated
• oatmeal — 1 tbsp.
• lemon — 0.5 tsp.
1. Peel the zucchini and grate on a fine grater. For the mask you need 2 tbsp. the resulting gruel.
2. Oatmeal should be chopped (you can use a blender) and steamed with a small amount of boiling water for 5-10 minutes. For the mask, you will need 1 tbsp. l. steamed flakes.
3. Mix all prepared ingredients into a homogeneous mass.
4. Apply the mask with your hands to your face, hold for 20 minutes and rinse with warm running water. If excess gruel remains, do not throw it away, but apply to the neck and décolleté.