Lotions from the fungus.
At home, performing lotions helps to reduce the severity of symptoms and accelerate recovery.
1. Dissolve 15 g of sea salt in a glass of warm water. Dampened gauze napkins twice a day for 15 minutes are applied to sore nails or groin area. After performing washing with soda water. Treatment is performed for ten days.
When following the recommendation, a burning sensation is likely.
2. A glass of boiling water is poured into 25 g of dried marigold flowers. After half an hour, filter. In the solution, cotton pads are wetted. Apply to diseased areas of the skin surface in the evenings for 1 hour. Therapy does not stop for five weeks.
3. If the fungus affects the nails of the hands or feet, use vinegar of 9% concentration. It moistens cotton pads, which are then applied to the affected areas for fifteen minutes.
4. With skin fungus, lotions with buckwheat liquid help. A glass of cereal in 600 ml of water is boiled for ten minutes. The broth is drained. The gauze soaked in it is applied to the affected areas twice a day.
5. In equal proportions mix vodka (can be replaced with 40 degrees alcohol), 70% acetic acid and glycerin. A homogeneous mass is obtained. A cotton swab moistened in the product is kept on the problem area for 15 minutes. The course of treatment is a week. If necessary, you can repeat.
6. In the treatment of onychomycosis, applications with the following remedy are used: four cups of hot moisture, half a cup of Epsom salt and a quarter cup of hydrogen peroxide are added to 0.5 cups of hydrated soda. After mixing all the ingredients, another quarter cup of vinegar is added. The tool moistens cotton pads, which are then applied to the nail. Top mounted with adhesive plaster. The dressing is changed every ten hours, continuing to be treated for a month.
7. A simple way to get rid of fungal damage to the nail plate involves the use of novocaine. It is soaked in a little cotton. Apply to the affected area. After several sessions, the fungus promises to retreat.
Lotions from the fungus.
8. Mix one to one vinegar 70% and vegetable oil. Apply gauze soaked in the composition on the affected nails in the morning and evening. Continue therapy for a month.
9. If a fungus is observed between the fingers, it is recommended to perform lotions with iodine or boric acid.
10. Juice is squeezed from fresh tangerines. Wet cotton pads and apply for half an hour to sore spots. Treatment is indicated to continue for a week or two.
The acid contained in the juice can contribute to worsening the problem.
11. In pure medical alcohol, cotton swabs are moistened. Apply in the mornings and evenings for several weeks to the affected area of the skin, including the areas between the fingers.
12. Juice is squeezed from fresh onions. The gauze soaked in it is applied to the nail plate and wrapped with a clean cloth. Hold no more than half an hour, repeating four days.
13. Prepare a composition of carrot juice and vinegar essence (10 ml each). The affected areas of the feet are treated twice for a week or two.
14. Juice is squeezed out of the leaves of the fruit tree. Used for dermatomycosis daily for a month.
1 CommentAdd a Comment