Ointments for varicose veins.
1. The same amount is mixed: Vishnevsky ointment, onion juice, aloe juice, liquid laundry soap, honey, ichthyol ointment, pork fat. The mass is heated in a water bath, stirring constantly. After cooling, the ointment is ready for use. Treatment occurs four times a day. The course is two months. Suitable for controlling varicose veins under the knee, on the face and even the testicles.
2. From beeswax, olive oil and propolis, taken in a ratio of 2: 1: 1, prepare an ointment that helps with pain. Use it no more than three times a day, applying to the diseased areas and «nodules».
3. Mix 20 grams of chopped garlic with sixty grams of butter. In the evening, the diseased areas on the legs are lubricated, getting rid of swelling and pain. To enhance the effect of the composition, parchment is applied on top and wrapped in a warm scarf. Treatment lasts ten days.
4. To 50 milliliters of water add 150 grams of pork fat and 20 grams of hop cones and pulp of horse chestnut. On low heat stand no more than five minutes. After three hours, filter. Ready ointment is stored in the refrigerator. Use at night, imposing on the affected areas of the lower extremities. Folk remedy effectively eliminates edema and relieves pain.
5. Take a teaspoon of chamomile flowers, cuff leaves, coltsfoot, St. John’s wort, chicory and meadowsweet flowers. Pour into a saucepan and simmer in a glass of boiling water over low heat for 15 minutes. The cooled product is mixed with badger fat until a thick mass is obtained. Patient veins are rubbed three times a day.
6. Thyme grass, chandra, repeshka, hyssop, melilot grass, raspberry leaves, tartar, walnut, wild strawberry, oat straw and alder fruit are mixed in equal amounts. 20 grams are taken, mixed with pork fat. Ready ointment is used to treat the reticular type of the disease.
Ointments for varicose veins.
7. The following components are mixed well: lilac leaves, plantain, woodruff grass, celandine, green of the succession and coltsfoot, white willow bark, mullein flowers, fir needles, alder fruit, clover greens. 20 grams are taken, combined with vegetable oil and heated in a steam bath. The finished product is stored in a dry place, placed in a glass container. Apply to affected areas three times a day.
8. In equal proportions combine: eucalyptus leaves, rose petals, stalnik roots, horse chestnut, snakeskin rhizomes, chandra grass, wormwood leaves, flax seeds. Pour 30 grams of the collection with a glass of moisture and boil for 15 minutes. After cooling, mix with lard and vegetable oil (70 milliliters each). The ointment for pain is stored in a glass container. Apply to areas affected by the disease up to three times a day.
9. Prepare a collection of chicory roots, the colors of chamomile and calendula, Icelandic moss, grass of meadowsweet, St. John’s wort, cuff leaves, coltsfoot, black nightshade shoots. Combine 30 g of the collection with 300 ml of boiling water and allow to stand until cooling. Then combine with pork fat and vegetable oil (60 ml each). Apply the remedy to problem areas up to four times a day.
10. To ten large spoons of fresh comfrey root add two large spoons of dry comfrey leaves, acacia flowers and horse chestnut. After they add four tablespoons of interior pork fat. Place the mixture over low heat and melt. After cooling, pour into a glass container. Used to treat varicose veins at any stage. Five sessions are shown. If required, the therapy is repeated after a couple of weeks.
11. Take a handful of stems, flowers and leaves of calendula. Finely chopped, added to 500 ml of lard and heated in a water bath. Insist for twenty four hours. After filtered through gauze. They put in the refrigerator to thicken the ointment. Used to treat varicose veins twice a day.
12. Dandelion ointment helps in relieving pain. The roots of the plant are dug up, washed thoroughly and dried. They are placed in an enameled container, filled with water and boiled until puree-like consistency. After melted pork fat is added and placed in a glass jar for solidification. Apply a folk remedy to the affected areas, covering with cellophane from above.
13. In the treatment of varicocele, facial skin and limbs, ointment from inflorescences of horse chestnut is used. Raw materials take seven large spoons. Mix with 500 ml of olive oil and simmer for an hour in a water bath. Filter through cheesecloth and place in the refrigerator to get a thicker consistency. Rubbed into sore spots before going to bed.