Decoctions from erosion.
1. The esophagus is treated with infusion of a mixture of the fruits of hawthorn, oregano, corn stigmas (20 g each), dandelion roots, nettle flowers, knotweed roots and calamus swamp (10 g each). One Art. l composition and 500 ml of boiling water are boiled over low heat for 15 minutes. After six hours, filter. Drink 100 ml after meals three times a day. The course is a month and a half.
2. When erosion of the esophagus, drink a decoction of taken in equal proportions of the roots of geranium, comfrey, valerian, burdock leaves, fruit bush and tatarnik grass, flowers of viburnum and wormwood. Separate 30 grams, pour a liter of boiling water, boil for half an hour and leave it under a lid for twelve hours. Strain and take 150 ml three times a day before meals.
Decoctions from erosion.
3. Bowel treatment is carried out with a decoction of linden blossom, calendula, fireweed (20 g each), immortelle, horsetail, celandine, St. John’s wort, valerian root, fennel (10 g each). One Art. l collection over low heat is boiled in 500 ml of water for ten minutes. After two hours, filter. Drink warm in 120 ml. Drink in a day. The first course lasts several months, the second — one and a half, the third — a month. Breaks are a month.
4. A decoction of blue cyanosis has a calming and anti-stress effect, so the folk remedy is indicated for different types of illness. It is considered especially effective in the treatment of the duodenum. One Art. l roots are sent to the fire in 200 ml of water. Boil for half an hour. Drink 1 tbsp. l four times a day after eating. The course of treatment is three to four weeks.
Candles from erosion.
As a therapeutic agent in the treatment of rectal erosion (less commonly, the cervix), it is customary to use home-made suppositories (suppositories). They help in the restoration of the mucous membrane.
1. A piece in the shape of a candle is cut from raw potato tubers. Half an hour is injected into the anus, repeating three times a day for a week, preferably after defecation.
2. Take a small spoonful of chamomile, plantain and motherwort. Grind and mix with melted wax. Several candles are made of the resulting mass. Use twice a day for ten days. Candles are stored in the refrigerator.
3. Prepare a mixture of flax flowers, oak bark and pepper grass. Rub in a mortar to form a powder, pour pork fat. Twelve hours later, slightly heated and filtered. Spread a little money on gauze, form a tampon and insert it into the anus. Hold for five hours. Repeat for three weeks.
4. For pathology of the female organ, suppositories are made from five tbsp. l honey, five grams of propolis tincture and 150 grams of butter. The components are melted to a homogeneous state and cool. Finished candles are placed in the refrigerator for solidification. Use daily at night for ten days.